Post your lock screens or homescreens

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
New question... is there a known issue with the font sizes on the Typophone lockscreen theme/app or is it something I am doing/have done? The text runs off both the left and right edges just a tad... at first I thought it was kind of different, but it's starting to annoy... and I notice that not all of the screen shots are that way...

Any clues how to fix it?

Maybe it's supposed to be inspired by Windows Phone 7. I remember seeing screenshots when it was released that the text did the same thing.

zombinvmind

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
off road 4x4

this is so disordered when you can befall across leviathan misstep to wyprawy kuberia pl]wycieczki maroko couse is wonderful boondocks when you
belief in behalf of to be undeviating again it alongside wyprawy grupawiacek pl]off road 4x4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I really like those app icons and the clear folders!

Thanks, some are from the Carbon X HD theme, CarbonX in Cydia. It's a wicked theme I had to donate after I got it really sweet. The only thing is when you apply it there is a mod that will set it so that there is no black shadow behind some icons this turns the stock icons into a square non rounded icon. I didn't like it so I removed the folder MobileIcons.Framework folder from the theme to remove it. I only had two app icons that had the shadow so I removed those too and just used my own alternates. There are also my own custom icons in there too so let me know if you want any of them I can send it to you. I put up the steps to get the clear folders a couple pages back although someone said there are other tweaks in Cydia which do the same thing. So go back a couple pages and you'll find the info.

mr_r you should start from the first page there are explanations of alot of things and links to tutorials to get your started. I know it's alot of pages but there are also alot of cool screenshots. You do have to be JBen like BusyMe asked and after that you just need Winterboard and some themes from Cydia. There are free ones, ones you have to pay for, others which are free but ask that you make a donation.

Reactions: msm0511

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Update to my message above.

I followed your instructions to other posters and your link to hackthatphone, and I was able to change the background to my folder icons! Thank you so much.

All I had to do was edit one of the folder-icon backgrounds that I had downloaded from Cydia but that didn't work. I found the correct files iFile and simply added ~iphone to the file string. Voile, it worked! :D

Thank you so much for all that you contribute to the TiPb community, it's truly appreciated.

Let me know if you got my emails and how the theme turned out? I have some time today so if it's still giving you trouble I will make my own theme with the folder borders and background like you want and send it to you. I hardly ever use the Cydia themes I find it's better for me to get them and then upload them to my computer and take out the elements I like and incorporate them into my theme. This way I don't have a bajillion checkmarks in Winterboard just two or three.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Thanks, some are from the Carbon X HD theme

Thanks! I actually found Carbon X HD at 5 this morning cuz I couldn't sleep. Still playing with some of the icons. The Carbon X HD Pro looks pretty cool, so I'm gonna get it when it comes out. It's 2.99, so I didn't donate to the free version since I 'm gonna buy the paid. I'll let you know on the icons, I do like some of yours better. I'm gonna try and play on my own first though.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I actually found Carbon X HD at 5 this morning cuz I couldn't sleep. Still playing with some of the icons. The Carbon X HD Pro looks pretty cool, so I'm gonna get it when it comes out. It's 2.99, so I didn't donate to the free version since I 'm gonna buy the paid. I'll let you know on the icons, I do like some of yours better. I'm gonna try and play on my own first though.

sounds good man just let me know add me on twitter or I've put my email on here. Yeah I love the theme :D let me know how the Pro is ;0)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
just so everyone knows. the CarbonX HD Pro icons will remain the same

straight from the Dev

The Pro has all the same app icons. It's all about the UI of the iPhone: sms, safari, clock, calculator, etc.
And badges, progressbar, folders, background... All that stuff!

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
HiTec.png

mr_r

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Have you jail broken your phone?

hi thanks guys yes phone is jailbrokenand weathericon installed.. now im stuck..lol

i skimmed threw the pages .. alot of reading.. so would be greatfull to quick guide if anyone has 5 mins spare.. thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
hi thanks guys yes phone is jailbrokenand weathericon installed.. now im stuck..lol

i skimmed threw the pages .. alot of reading.. so would be greatfull to quick guide if anyone has 5 mins spare.. thanks in advance :)

Perhaps start a new thread so your question is not piled in with all the sweet lockscreens and homescreens being posted. Get a picture/screenshot of the theme you saw that you like and then post a screenshot of your current screen to show what you want to achieve and where you're stuck. Then tell us what you've done to impliment the theme so far.

Icyhot you should follow BLiNK's advice to me I think on page 23 or something to get rid of the black shadow behind the two icons you have on your dock that would make your theme so sweet. What theme is it BTW I'm really diggin' some of the icons.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok, Ipheuria and BLiNK... this is getting stupid AND more frustrating... I have everything the way I want it now... but everything is in separate themes... it works perfectly (?) that way... but as soon as I try to combine anything, it all goes south...

I'm going to leave it alone for a bit and come back to it... maybe I can figure out how to make it work together... but maybe the "modular" approach isn't so bad, after all. :)

In Winterboard, top to bottom here's what I have:

biteSMS BlackRetina 1.1 theme
Hank HD (Ipheuria's custom icons, renamed)
Bears_Slider
Blue Apple Clean (the theme that caused all the problems)
Clear Native Folders without Shadow Theme (referenced recently by BLiNK, and others)

And I DO APPRECIATE the assistance from both of these cool guys...

You should get HTC Clock HD for Lockinfo. It looks amazing. It's like the 1080p version of the one you have lol :D

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok, Ipheuria and BLiNK... this is getting stupid AND more frustrating... I have everything the way I want it now... but everything is in separate themes... it works perfectly (?) that way... but as soon as I try to combine anything, it all goes south...

I'm going to leave it alone for a bit and come back to it... maybe I can figure out how to make it work together... but maybe the "modular" approach isn't so bad, after all. :)

In Winterboard, top to bottom here's what I have:

biteSMS BlackRetina 1.1 theme
Hank HD (Ipheuria's custom icons, renamed)
Bears_Slider
Blue Apple Clean (the theme that caused all the problems)
Clear Native Folders without Shadow Theme (referenced recently by BLiNK, and others)

And I DO APPRECIATE the assistance from both of these cool guys...

What theme is that that you have for your lockinfo that make the headers clear?