Post your lock screens or homescreens

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
5mxy7k.jpg

and what weather app is this? the slantedlock is similar... but, obviously, slanted...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ModMyi.com | Typophone Weather

Typophone Weather

if you use the app available in the app store Typophone Clock ( Weather ) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store you can sync it with the jailbroken theme, very nice. you can also add multiple cities and your own background

it is .99 but worth it in my opinion

you can configure the jailbroken app to multiple cities but it just takes a little more time & effort

it has a feature when you tap on the middle of the screen, it will allow you to change cities, future forecasts etc.. pretty cool

also, the dev is very responsive to his emails

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Update

I applied that Typo theme yesterday I love it, but I don't like the slider not my style at all. So I edited them today and here's an update on my theme so far with the help of Blink, Massie and a few other people :D
Lockscreen
img0205q.png

Homescreen
img0206q.png

Icons
img0207m.png

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
BLINK and Ipheuria: Thanks for the tips... I am currently exploring the JB tools and toys... but not quite ready to try "freehand" hacking via SSH... but I do like custom backgrounds on the slantedlock...

is the Typophone Weather the same way?
What does it take to alter the text colors and icon set?
Is there a good source for the icon sets? (I really like the Klear set within slantedlock)....

So much to learn... :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I don't hate you (or anyone, for that matter) and I don't mean to be intimidating :)

It's just my "thing", I guess. I don't know where I picked that up, but it's just me, I suppose.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BLINK and Ipheuria: Thanks for the tips... I am currently exploring the JB tools and toys... but not quite ready to try "freehand" hacking via SSH... but I do like custom backgrounds on the slantedlock...

is the Typophone Weather the same way?
What does it take to alter the text colors and icon set?
Is there a good source for the icon sets? (I really like the Klear set within slantedlock)....

So much to learn... :)

the typophone wallpaper can be altered by editing the default wallpaper or through the app store app, which syncs with the jailbreak app

regarding altering the text or colors of.. most of the time it requires editing the .plist of the appropiate app/tweak. i have learned a lot just from trial & error.. and google haha

regarding icons.. typically when i find some i like i make copies and add to a custom bundle to save for later

if you do not have iFile i would highly suggest getting it (paid version) most of my tweaking is done with iFile, right on the device! very useful tool

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i seen HankAZ lol.. Do you hate me or something? your periods at the end of your statements are very intimidating. Thank btw..

Intimidated by punctuation? That's a new one on me. If periods scare you exclamation marks must really terrify you. ;-)

(hope the semicolon in that emoticon doesn't give you nightmares)

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Intimidated by punctuation? That's a new one on me. If periods scare you exclamation marks must really terrify you. ;-)

(hope the semicolon in that emoticon doesn't give you nightmares)

LOL. It just made me feel as if I should have known, which I think I should have because I'm pretty informed when it comes to jailbreaking and the popular apps and SB settings is one of them :\

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
BLiNK and Ipheuria (and anyone else who knows this), looks like you guys are using a misture of different icon packs. I believe some of yours are from the CarbonX HD theme, but what are the others from. I love the clock, mail and phone icon Ipheuria uses. And the Safari, iPod and App store BLiNK uses. Are those custom icons you made, or can they be found in Cydia, or are they part of a theme in Cydia. Many many thanks in advance.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK and Ipheuria (and anyone else who knows this), looks like you guys are using a misture of different icon packs. I believe some of yours are from the CarbonX HD theme, but what are the others from. I love the clock, mail and phone icon Ipheuria uses. And the Safari, iPod and App store BLiNK uses. Are those custom icons you made, or can they be found in Cydia, or are they part of a theme in Cydia. Many many thanks in advance.

PM me your email address and i will send you the renamed .png's that i currently have :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh