Post your lock screens or homescreens

DJ Hellfire

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
a155546d.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Did you just apply your lockscreen wallpaper from the iphones settings? Having trouble getting my wallpaper to display. Tried SSHing into the phone and doing it that way but no luck so far.

i believe this is a known issue with 4.2.1, i'm assuming they still need to update some things

here is what i did as a workaround via SSH:

go into your themes and find SlantedLock.theme>Private>images>slbkg24hr

now, you're going to have to add 24 images of the same into this folder and then rename to what the existing files are named

for example:

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
etc...

make sure to backup, delete .. or whatever you would like to do with the originals (personally i did not like them so i got rid of them)

edit: oh, and in your slanted lock configurations under the wallpaper set: select 24 hr

let me know if you got this to work. i did all of this with iFile :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jdavis530

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i believe this is a known issue with 4.2.1, i'm assuming they still need to update some things

now, you're going to have to add 24 images of the same into this folder and then rename to what the existing files are named

for example:

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
etc...

make sure to backup, delete .. or whatever you would like to do with the originals (personally i did not like them so i got rid of them)

edit: oh, and in your slanted lock configurations under the wallpaper set: select 24 hr

Worked like a charm, thank you sir!!!!

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
When I try to load the slanted lock screen, all I get is a blank black lock screen. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
When I try to load the slanted lock screen, all I get is a blank black lock screen. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

there are certain settings in your slantedlock configurations. if your wanting your own background then use this...

for example:

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
etc...

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
there are certain settings in your slantedlock configurations. if your wanting your own background then use this...

for example:

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
etc...

Wow. Everything you just typed is way over my head! If I'm understanding you correctly, I need to download and app to access the theme files? Then take the picture I want as the background and copy it 24 times then stick iit in the folder?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Wow. Everything you just typed is way over my head! If I'm understanding you correctly, I need to download and app to access the theme files? Then take the picture I want as the background and copy it 24 times then stick iit in the folder?

you'll need to gain access to the system files of the device.

it can be done on the device itself: iFile · Cydia (i prefer this one)

or on your computer. if you are using a PC you can use WinSCP :: How do I connect to my iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad? or iPhone Folders (i use this one)

if you're on a MAC i'm not exactly sure what the best option is..(anyone?)

..... then follow the directions i gave above. hope this helps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro