Post your lock screens or homescreens

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Current lock: modified Typophone 4 (shifted the padding, made the slider transparent, custom background). I tend to use simpler themes without weather, etc.

Current home: five icon dock and a Moleskine-style background.

opeycunningham

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Current lock: modified Typophone 4 (shifted the padding, made the slider transparent, custom background). I tend to use simpler themes without weather, etc.

Current home: five icon dock and a Moleskine-style background.

I have a similar lockscreen for jailbroken 3GS; love that look...wonder if any way to make it fit--prolly not due to the aspect ratio.

I like your bg pic on that lockscreen. Good bokeh.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You can edit the HTML in the theme folder to make it fit onscreen, but it's actually supposed to bleed off.

I think you can find an edited version on macrumors...search for lockms.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
5mxy7k.jpg

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
My current homescreen. And, yes, that's the current temp in fahrenheit here in Florida.

I'm a veteran MAC computer user, but a newbie when it comes to "jailbreaking."

Would you mind telling me which app allows you to get the weather/clock on your lock screen? It looks great!

Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Those icons are pretty sweet too.

i got them from the CarbonX theme/bundles. PM me your email address and i can send you the renamed .png files so you can create your own bundles if you like

edit: wait, i forgot you have the 3GS. these icons are retina, not sure if they will work properly

Last edited: