Post your lock screens or homescreens

jaredbrooks

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
need help!!

ok guys, i have the iphoone 4.2.6 im trying to get the lock screen and the lock changed but cant.. i want to be able to change the background and the symbol for the lock and cant figure it out. please help

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK did a little work on the lockscreen, I can't screen capture the button change unfortunately so I just have a before and after but the animation makes it so much better

Before
img0454s.png

After slider
img0455.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
yes i am, with greenpoisen

Do you mean you're trying to get it to change to a theme you've downloaded or are you trying to get it to change to a custom slider and lockscreen like some people have? probably easier to post a new thread with the question.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So I did some more work on the sliders during my lunch hour. Now I can't decide between the two. The only thing I hate is that I can't get the button edges right on the white button grrrrr. I can't capture the animation but you'll get the idea.

img0455.png

img04561.png

img0457v.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I call it animate but basically it starts off as one image and by the time you slide it all the way to the right it turns into the second image. It's just in the slider file so you have two images one where the slider begins and one where the slider ends and if you have two different images well you can probably figure it out from there.

T-ulk

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
new infamousSD theme.
Though it's not consistent with theming all the default colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you download Winterboard and try out some themes? Once you do that, the next step is to learn about using programs that let you move files onto and off of your phone. Then, you can find a theme you like, change it to suit you even better, and load it onto your phone.

okgrjba#IM

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
LS Nimbus

Question for all you expert themers. On LS Nimbus, how can I change the time display to have a colon:)) rather than the line? I looked all through the HTML, but I don't see where. Also, how can I add the status bar? I changed the wallpaper, so now it's hard to read sometimes. Or, is there a way to change font color in the status bar?
Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods