Post your lock screens or homescreens

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I finished my first edit of the lock slider, I'm starting to consider creating my own since I can't get this one to finish how I want. I am also going to be coloring the letting to see how I like it on the background.

img0444f.png

I went through 6 different options so I just have to try them each to see which one is my favorite. You can't see it but when you on the Playboy Bunny turns to an Apple logo.

img0445.png

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Massie,

I was wondering if you can send me your modded typophone 4 theme? I would be greatly appreciated if you do. Not computer savvy enough to change all that stuff around haha.

Best,
azntonyking

Try this:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
(Normally I try not to share themes that have been modded, but the creator of Typophone 4 has stated that he isn't supporting it anymore. If this is against TiPb policy, mods can feel free to delete this post.)

Edit: All I've modded in this is the html and some file names to follow the 4.3 updates...if you want to mod your wallpaper, just replace the one included with your own, sized and named the same way.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Simply, impressive!

I finished my first edit of the lock slider, I'm starting to consider creating my own since I can't get this one to finish how I want. I am also going to be coloring the letting to see how I like it on the background.

img0444f.png

I went through 6 different options so I just have to try them each to see which one is my favorite. You can't see it but when you on the Playboy Bunny turns to an Apple logo.

img0445.png

SteveyAsp

May 16, 2011
Visit site
@Blink,

Any chance of posting the green raindrop wallpaper please?

I have the blue, are there any other different colours?

TIA

Steve

PsYcHoNeWb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Here is mine:

Lockscreen: Typophone 4 Weather
Theme: Elite Pro HD with White Icon Labels
5 Icon Dock/Infinifolders/GridLock

I like it, very simple and looks neat and elegant.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW