Post your lock screens or homescreens

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
HankAZ any luck changing the color of the time and date? I'm usually pretty good at this but having the hardest time with this one. City and Temp I got.

All of the date and time functions are defined/controlled in the inline style in the widget.html file.

<html>
<head><title>newclock</title><base href="Private/"/></head>

<style>

SPAN#clock
{
font-family: Helvetica;
font-weight: bold;
color: #d1d1d1;
text-shadow: 0px -1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7);
/*text-shadow: #FFFFFF 0px 1px 0px;*/
font-size: 26px;

}

SPAN#ampm
{
font-size: 15px;

}

TD#date
{
text-align: left;
font-size: 13px;
text-transform: uppercase;

}

</style>

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Robclif4d: wow i really really like that theme, is that a theme? or did you compile that yourself? what widget did the calendar?

I really like the look, Robclif4d. What is the voice mail plugin you are using? I don't see that in Cydia... nice job!

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
DistortHD.png

cnc7

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Wow incredible. How did you get icon emotes in the folder titles? That's really cool. Love the Bach ground. Can you post the background for me please.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No prob, the emoticons in the title just are from iEmoticons which you an get in the Appstore. So I just rename the folder and add the emoticon to the end of the name.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
im trying to find a matte lock screen since i have the matte nano theme on my iphone and love it. any ideas on if there are any?

mrwonka75

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have finally figured out how to download files that are not in cydia. I also have fun box app on widows. I can get as far as the zip folder to the desktop then I am stuck. I can put it into my themes and it shows on winterboard but when check it I get nothing. Can someone help me out??

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You need to unzip it once it's on your desktop. Inside that folder is the theme folder, that's what you want to put into Winterboard.