Noki-HD

Last edited by pilsbury; 05-25-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    05-25-2011 07:53 PM
    How's do u use bytafont?
    Download BytaFont from cydia, and then download each font from cydia separately .. Once you download a font you want, open the BytaFont app and select the font you downloaded. Respring, and there ya have it.
    This was my problem. I couldnt figure out how to use it. but he's right. You must go and DL each font separately. (unless there are packages, but I just did them separately)
    05-25-2011 07:57 PM
    thanks jonmark, not only was i able to configure my weather but i decreased my update intervals

no need for a clock in the statusbar when you can use LiveClock (Dark)

Edge1978#IM likes this.
    05-25-2011 09:01 PM
    thanks jonmark, not only was i able to configure my weather but i decreased my update intervals
    No problem! And looks very nice! I almost went with that same wallpaper, I've been using it with a lot of my themes - I like how clean it looks!
    05-25-2011 10:22 PM
    Noki-HD
    What weather app are you using for the bottom of the "Desktop" screen?
    05-25-2011 10:26 PM
    No problem! And looks very nice! I almost went with that same wallpaper, I've been using it with a lot of my themes - I like how clean it looks!
    haha! yeah i always use it.. probably a little too often but i honestly haven't found very many that i have liked. the green really makes the fonts and icons pop, especially with the brightness up!
    05-25-2011 11:01 PM
    What weather app are you using for the bottom of the "Desktop" screen?
    It's actually part of the theme. It's a widget that rotates every two seconds like a cube that gives date, time, city and temp, and weather icon.
    05-26-2011 05:34 AM
    It's actually part of the theme. It's a widget that rotates every two seconds like a cube that gives date, time, city and temp, and weather icon.
    Really? How do you get it running? I have that theme on my phone but there's no weather widget with it ...
    05-26-2011 03:26 PM
    Ah, nevermind, I went back to cydia and downloaded all the add-on's for the theme and saw that it added that. Now to figure out how to configure it lol
    05-26-2011 04:35 PM
    Ah, nevermind, I went back to cydia and downloaded all the add-on's for the theme and saw that it added that. Now to figure out how to configure it lol
    There you go. I forgot to include that it was an add on incoprporated in the theme, it was 4:30 and I was getting ready for work. Glad you got it straightened out.
    05-26-2011 07:55 PM

My homescreen right now.
    05-30-2011 09:16 PM
    Hey Massie,

I was wondering if you can send me your modded typophone 4 theme? I would be greatly appreciated if you do. Not computer savvy enough to change all that stuff around haha.

Best,
    azntonyking
    05-31-2011 11:22 PM
    About to test changing the default sms tones through my theme then I wouldn't need to use BiteSMS for the ringtones. I'll post up how it goes!
    It was a success!!!

I also want to say I love it when random people on the train after looking over my shoulder ask me how do I get my iPhone like that? I am also loving when I create my icons I finally finished a couple new ones this morning and the joy I felt seeing them on the phone's screen Priceless!
    06-01-2011 08:40 AM
    Oh for the love of God post the beautiful images, will ya

It was a success!!!

I also want to say I love it when random people on the train after looking over my shoulder ask me how do I get my iPhone like that? I am also loving when I create my icons I finally finished a couple new ones this morning and the joy I felt seeing them on the phone's screen Priceless!
    06-01-2011 10:28 AM
    06-01-2011 02:28 PM
    Oh for the love of God post the beautiful images, will ya
    LOL maybe tomorrow I want to finish up all the icons and the background before I post it again.
    06-01-2011 04:03 PM
    I finished my first edit of the lock slider, I'm starting to consider creating my own since I can't get this one to finish how I want. I am also going to be coloring the letting to see how I like it on the background.

I went through 6 different options so I just have to try them each to see which one is my favorite. You can't see it but when you on the Playboy Bunny turns to an Apple logo.

Last edited by Ipheuria; 06-02-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    06-02-2011 12:43 PM
    Hey Massie,

I was wondering if you can send me your modded typophone 4 theme? I would be greatly appreciated if you do. Not computer savvy enough to change all that stuff around haha.

Best,
    azntonyking
    Try this:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    (Normally I try not to share themes that have been modded, but the creator of Typophone 4 has stated that he isn't supporting it anymore. If this is against TiPb policy, mods can feel free to delete this post.)

Edit: All I've modded in this is the html and some file names to follow the 4.3 updates...if you want to mod your wallpaper, just replace the one included with your own, sized and named the same way.
    06-02-2011 03:21 PM
    Thanks alot mate!

I'll try it out in a bit, it says that the content is unavailable at the moment so i'll try it again in a bit.
    06-02-2011 08:51 PM
    Simply, impressive!

I finished my first edit of the lock slider, I'm starting to consider creating my own since I can't get this one to finish how I want. I am also going to be coloring the letting to see how I like it on the background.

I went through 6 different options so I just have to try them each to see which one is my favorite. You can't see it but when you on the Playboy Bunny turns to an Apple logo.

06-02-2011 10:38 PM
    06-05-2011 12:19 AM
    Here's mine I love it! Attachment 9229
    06-05-2011 12:16 PM
    Here's mine. The theme is called Avenue B HD.
    06-05-2011 12:49 PM
    Here's mine I love it! Attachment 9229
    I like that! What's the name of that theme?
    06-05-2011 01:02 PM
    I like that! What's the name of that theme?
    The theme is iflat HD and I use iconoclasm for the arrangement of the icons both are off Cydia
    06-05-2011 02:55 PM
1,024 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD