project9 theme
    02-16-2011 02:02 AM
    Totally off-topic for a second, but do you use BlogPress a lot? I want a good app to use with Blogger...
    I used it a couple times and it was alright, I also tried the Wordpress app. I liked Blogpress you should give it a try.

Thanks Massie I will give that a shot, another question although I will try to figure it out myself do you guys know where the stock icons are? I downloaded Applications from inside stash where I found some but not all.

after I found this link from the original link
    File Locations: Jailbreak and unlock the iPhone - Graphics locations

So with your awesome help and using the site that was linked on the first page here are my customizations so far

Battery

Homescreen

Icons

I still can't get a few of the stock icons to change and the carrier logo is being a pain in the arse but I'll get on it at noon.
    Last edited by Ipheuria; 02-16-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    02-16-2011 07:10 AM
    So I have tried various lock screens and non are working on my viphone. Just getting a basic black screen with a lock icon. Using winterboard.
    02-16-2011 05:44 PM
    project9 theme
    This theme looks amazing.
    02-17-2011 12:27 PM
    Nice theme. Could you tell me the name? Thanks.
    02-18-2011 07:45 AM
    Nice Theme!
    02-18-2011 07:47 AM
    Nice theme. Could you tell me the name? Thanks.
    There's a couple themes on the page so you should quote the theme, put the posters name in the question so we know which one you're talking about? Mine is a mix of my own customization and the jPhone 1.2 theme.
    02-18-2011 08:39 AM

major props to jhoove09 for the awesome wallpaper!

http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-ipad-wa...r-request.html
    A couple of n00b JB questions...

1. What are you using to get the status bar icons? Do they also show up on the lock screen?

2. How are you creating the "hole" in the page to allow the graphic to show? When I move an icon away from a location, another one flows into that space.

Thanks in advance!
    02-18-2011 12:33 PM
    1. What are you using to get the status bar icons? Do they also show up on the lock screen?
    LockInfo (beta - currently 3.0.0.49) ModMyi.com | LockInfo

they do show up on the lockscreen as well

2. How are you creating the "hole" in the page to allow the graphic to show? When I move an icon away from a location, another one flows into that space.
    Gridlock ModMyi.com | Gridlock
    02-18-2011 01:20 PM
    LockInfo (beta - currently 3.0.0.49) ModMyi.com | LockInfo

they do show up on the lockscreen as well

Gridlock ModMyi.com | Gridlock
    Thanks for the answers...
    02-18-2011 02:51 PM
    and what weather app is this? the slantedlock is similar... but, obviously, slanted...
    02-18-2011 04:00 PM
    ModMyi.com | Typophone Weather

Typophone Weather

if you use the app available in the app store Typophone Clock ( Weather ) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store you can sync it with the jailbroken theme, very nice. you can also add multiple cities and your own background

it is .99 but worth it in my opinion

you can configure the jailbroken app to multiple cities but it just takes a little more time & effort

it has a feature when you tap on the middle of the screen, it will allow you to change cities, future forecasts etc.. pretty cool

also, the dev is very responsive to his emails
    02-18-2011 04:16 PM
    I applied that Typo theme yesterday I love it, but I don't like the slider not my style at all. So I edited them today and here's an update on my theme so far with the help of Blink, Massie and a few other people
    Lockscreen

Homescreen

Icons
    02-18-2011 04:35 PM
    BLINK and Ipheuria: Thanks for the tips... I am currently exploring the JB tools and toys... but not quite ready to try "freehand" hacking via SSH... but I do like custom backgrounds on the slantedlock...

is the Typophone Weather the same way?
    What does it take to alter the text colors and icon set?
    Is there a good source for the icon sets? (I really like the Klear set within slantedlock)....

So much to learn...
    02-18-2011 05:22 PM
    how did you get the date and time in the taskbar at the same time?
    02-18-2011 07:43 PM
    how did you get the date and time in the taskbar at the same time?
    Jailbreaking, then use SBSettings...
    02-18-2011 07:52 PM
    Is that the memory in the taskbar? how do you do get that? thanks in advanced.
    02-18-2011 07:52 PM
    Jailbreaking, then use SBSettings...
    thanks a lot... I didn't know that the option was in SBSettings.
    Last edited by frozinwater; 02-18-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    02-18-2011 07:56 PM
    Is that the memory in the taskbar? how do you do get that? thanks in advanced.
    ... also SBSettings

Both are in the SBSettings Options section...
    Last edited by Fausty82; 02-18-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    02-18-2011 08:19 PM
    ... also SBSettings
    i seen HankAZ lol.. Do you hate me or something? your periods at the end of your statements are very intimidating. Thank btw..
    Last edited by frozinwater; 02-18-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    02-18-2011 08:42 PM
    Sorry, I don't hate you (or anyone, for that matter) and I don't mean to be intimidating

It's just my "thing", I guess. I don't know where I picked that up, but it's just me, I suppose.
    02-19-2011 01:34 AM
    BLINK and Ipheuria: Thanks for the tips... I am currently exploring the JB tools and toys... but not quite ready to try "freehand" hacking via SSH... but I do like custom backgrounds on the slantedlock...

is the Typophone Weather the same way?
    What does it take to alter the text colors and icon set?
    Is there a good source for the icon sets? (I really like the Klear set within slantedlock)....

So much to learn...
    the typophone wallpaper can be altered by editing the default wallpaper or through the app store app, which syncs with the jailbreak app

regarding altering the text or colors of.. most of the time it requires editing the .plist of the appropiate app/tweak. i have learned a lot just from trial & error.. and google haha

regarding icons.. typically when i find some i like i make copies and add to a custom bundle to save for later

if you do not have iFile i would highly suggest getting it (paid version) most of my tweaking is done with iFile, right on the device! very useful tool
    02-19-2011 02:17 AM
    i seen HankAZ lol.. Do you hate me or something? your periods at the end of your statements are very intimidating. Thank btw..
    Intimidated by punctuation? That's a new one on me. If periods scare you exclamation marks must really terrify you. ;-)

(hope the semicolon in that emoticon doesn't give you nightmares)
    02-19-2011 03:03 AM
    Intimidated by punctuation? That's a new one on me. If periods scare you exclamation marks must really terrify you. ;-)

(hope the semicolon in that emoticon doesn't give you nightmares)
    LOL. It just made me feel as if I should have known, which I think I should have because I'm pretty informed when it comes to jailbreaking and the popular apps and SB settings is one of them :\
    02-19-2011 03:49 AM
    This thread is getting no love but I'm proud of my work so far so I'm posting anyway. Check out the mailbox

I want that mailbox icon. How can I get it????
    02-19-2011 11:11 AM
1,024 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD