Irish Rose & HankAZ, your phones (lockscreens), look too Android for me. Never could understand why people get one phone, and try to make it look like another one. Sorry, just my opinion.
    No worries, grunt. As long as my iPhone doesn't turn into an Android device, I think I'm okay, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    05-02-2011 07:16 PM
    It's called WeatherFurikiOS4 in Cydia... I've tweaked it just a bit, but it's an awesome weather app.
    Hank, I agree with you, I really like WeatherFurikiOS4. How did you get your own wallpaper and white font for your city to work with it? I've been trying different tweaks, but none of them seem to be working.

Thanks!
    05-02-2011 11:37 PM
    Hank, I agree with you, I really like WeatherFurikiOS4. How did you get your own wallpaper and white font for your city to work with it? I've been trying different tweaks, but none of them seem to be working.

Thanks!
    The wallpaper needs to be placed in the WeatherFurik folder... and named wallpaper.png

The city name is in the #city tag in the weather widget > private > stylesheets > myopia.css file

The city code is in private > configureMe.js file... it's the Yahoo code from this site.

After making the changes, you must respring...
    mededitor likes this.
    05-03-2011 12:05 AM
    Thanks, Hank. I had all ready revised it for my city, but I just couldn't manage to get rid of the default wallpaper. I did what you said and I got an all-black wallpaper, which isn't what I wanted. It turned out that the wallpaper I wanted to use just didn't work, so I tried another wallpaper and it worked perfectly.

Following your directions I also got my city's name to change to a white font; the default black font was making me crazy and I couldn't find it anywhere so I could change it. Apparently it's called "transparent" by the theme---I just replaced that with white and voile, it's fixed!

By the way, for some reason my Yahoo city code didn't work, I had to use my ZIP code (I changed the default weather service to Yahoo). I'm not sure why that happened because I've used my Yahoo city code for other weather applications, but at least it works.

Thank you so much!
    05-03-2011 01:26 AM
    Thanks, Hank. I had all ready revised it for my city, but I just couldn't manage to get rid of the default wallpaper. I did what you said and I got an all-black wallpaper, which isn't what I wanted. It turned out that the wallpaper I wanted to use just didn't work, so I tried another wallpaper and it worked perfectly.

Following your directions I also got my city's name to change to a white font; the default black font was making me crazy and I couldn't find it anywhere so I could change it. Apparently it's called "transparent" by the theme---I just replaced that with white and voile, it's fixed!

Thank you so much!
    Glad you got it working... sometimes it's really tricky... and this theme had another nested set of folders with the same names... but once you're done, it's well worth the effort.
    05-03-2011 01:29 AM
    HankAZ any luck changing the color of the time and date? I'm usually pretty good at this but having the hardest time with this one. City and Temp I got.
    05-03-2011 04:48 PM
    5 days into my JB experience.
    05-04-2011 09:42 AM
    Robclif4d: wow i really really like that theme, is that a theme? or did you compile that yourself? what widget did the calendar?
    05-04-2011 09:54 AM
    Robclif4d: wow i really really like that theme, is that a theme? or did you compile that yourself? what widget did the calendar?
    Its Lockinfo with a theme, not sure what theme that is, but Lockinfo can be found in Cydia.
    05-04-2011 10:30 AM
    Here's what you see in my screen shot:

Lockinfo with "i4 Invisible Slider (Slide to Unlock Killer - Text & Slide to Unlock Killer - Bar)," "iPhone4 HD Slider." I'm using a theme (accessed through Winterboard) called "Dark Digial Lockinfo-Red." The plug-ins I have enabled within Lockinfo is the clock (native), mail, notifications, phone, sms, and WeatherIcon (native).

My Indians wallpaper can be found in this thread with dozens of other wallpaper images (sorry for the url description...I have 3 posts here and I need 10 to be able to paste urls): go to forums (dot) macrumors (dot) com then to "iPhone, iPod and iPad" then "phone" and the thread name is "iPhone 4 Wallpaper Thread (Some NSFW)."

Hope that helps.

Rob
    05-04-2011 10:37 AM
    HankAZ any luck changing the color of the time and date? I'm usually pretty good at this but having the hardest time with this one. City and Temp I got.
    All of the date and time functions are defined/controlled in the inline style in the widget.html file.

<html>
    <head><title>newclock</title><base href="Private/"/></head>

<style>

SPAN#clock
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #d1d1d1;
    text-shadow: 0px -1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7);
    /*text-shadow: #FFFFFF 0px 1px 0px;*/
    font-size: 26px;

}

SPAN#ampm
    {
    font-size: 15px;

}

TD#date
    {
    text-align: left;
    font-size: 13px;
    text-transform: uppercase;

}

</style>
    Last edited by Fausty82; 05-04-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    05-04-2011 11:43 AM
    I really like the look, Robclif4d. What is the voice mail plugin you are using? I don't see that in Cydia... nice job!
    05-04-2011 11:50 AM
    I really like the look, Robclif4d. What is the voice mail plugin you are using? I don't see that in Cydia... nice job!
    Thanks, Hank. It's the standard voice plug-in which comes with LockInfo.

Thanks,

Rob
    05-04-2011 12:25 PM
    Thanks, Hank. It's the standard voice plug-in which comes with LockInfo.

Thanks,

Rob
    Duh! Thanks, Rob... not sure how I missed it... but it was there, disabled the whole time...
    05-04-2011 12:38 PM
    05-06-2011 06:31 PM
    nice work pilsbury, nice colors. keep up the good work
    05-06-2011 06:33 PM
    Thanks PR, it's DiStort2HD with one of my walls.
    05-06-2011 07:05 PM
    Newest change up today

05-10-2011 03:59 PM
    Wow incredible. How did you get icon emotes in the folder titles? That's really cool. Love the Bach ground. Can you post the background for me please.
    05-10-2011 10:17 PM
    No prob, the emoticons in the title just are from iEmoticons which you an get in the Appstore. So I just rename the folder and add the emoticon to the end of the name.
    05-11-2011 02:05 PM
    Awesome got it thank you much buddy. Keep up the great work
    05-11-2011 02:43 PM
    No problem
    05-11-2011 11:39 PM
    My clock icon is animated.
    05-12-2011 07:55 AM

Hahaha not mine obviously but I just remembered how hilarious this was for me.
    LOL! that's soooooo funny! Had me in stiches!
    05-12-2011 08:39 AM
    im trying to find a matte lock screen since i have the matte nano theme on my iphone and love it. any ideas on if there are any?
    05-12-2011 10:32 AM
1,024 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD