What theme is this? Those homescreen icons are amazing.
    it's called Black'UPS Darkness HD, it's free in cydia
    03-31-2011 03:51 PM
    Does anyone know what the name/location of the default "folders" icon is? I love my Ferrum HD theme, but the folder graphic is ugly...
    03-31-2011 03:58 PM
    LT Blue

03-31-2011 07:50 PM
    LT Blue

Nice... when life hands you lemons, take a picture and make a lockscreen
    03-31-2011 07:55 PM
    Nice... when life hands you lemons, take a picture and make a lockscreen
    Ha, Ha. Good One!
    03-31-2011 08:16 PM
    04-02-2011 11:41 AM
    Looks Nice!
    04-02-2011 04:07 PM
    Does anyone know what the name/location of the default "folders" icon is? I love my Ferrum HD theme, but the folder graphic is ugly...
    The default "folders" icons are here:
    System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

If you use Folder Enhancer, you have to change the image in /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png, and /FolderSwitcher@2x~iphone.PNG.

If you don't use Folder Enhancer, there won't be an entry for /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG.

Note that it's all case sensitive, so make sure that if the default file has .PNG then the new file also has .PNG (same goes for .png). I just add a number to the default file name (ie, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png1) so I can go back to it if/when I choose. I don't delete the original files or overwrite them.

I hope this is the information you were asking about (folders versus icons).
    04-02-2011 07:31 PM
    04-02-2011 09:02 PM
    The default "folders" icons are here:
    System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

If you use Folder Enhancer, you have to change the image in /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png, and /FolderSwitcher@2x~iphone.PNG.

If you don't use Folder Enhancer, there won't be an entry for /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG.

Note that it's all case sensitive, so make sure that if the default file has .PNG then the new file also has .PNG (same goes for .png). I just add a number to the default file name (ie, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png1) so I can go back to it if/when I choose. I don't delete the original files or overwrite them.

I hope this is the information you were asking about (folders versus icons).

Thanks mededitor... I found the default folder icons right where you said they were... but I do use FolderEnhancer... where is the folder holding those icons? I don't see any FExxxxx in the Springboard.app and a quick perusal has not turned them up yet...
    04-02-2011 09:44 PM
    LT Blue

What is this lockscreen called? I looked up LT Blue with no luck. I like it's clean simple look.
    04-02-2011 09:45 PM
    What is this lockscreen called? I looked up LT Blue with no luck. I like it's clean simple look.
    Check post #301. HellKatzX shared it with us: http://goo.gl/JrJNk
    04-03-2011 05:06 PM
    04-03-2011 05:07 PM
    Thanks mededitor... I found the default folder icons right where you said they were... but I do use FolderEnhancer... where is the folder holding those icons? I don't see any FExxxxx in the Springboard.app and a quick perusal has not turned them up yet...
    Hmmm, I'm not sure. I've always found it at System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

The only thing that I'm thinking is that you might be missing it at that location---I remember doing that when I was first looking for the default folder files. It's listed under "F" and it's the first entry. For some reason I expected to find it grouped with the other default folders and it took me a few minutes to remember that the entries are listed alphabetically---FEFolder comes before all of the other folder icons. I'm not proud of that, my degree is in English and I'm an editor! :o

I hope that's the same case for you and you can find the /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG where it is on my iPhone.
    04-03-2011 09:28 PM
    Hmmm, I'm not sure. I've always found it at System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

The only thing that I'm thinking is that you might be missing it at that location---I remember doing that when I was first looking for the default folder files. It's listed under "F" and it's the first entry. For some reason I expected to find it grouped with the other default folders and it took me a few minutes to remember that the entries are listed alphabetically---FEFolder comes before all of the other folder icons. I'm not proud of that, my degree is in English and I'm an editor! :o

I hope that's the same case for you and you can find the /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG where it is on my iPhone.
    It's still not showing up, but no worries... I've found a simple solution which is probably better/cleaner than mucking about with the images... in the FolderEnhancer > Appearance I just set the Use Image File setting to NO... since I am using a theme with clear folder icons, it works perfectly - the enhanced folders are also clear and Bob's your uncle... thanks for the information, tho.

04-03-2011 11:17 PM
    Hey Im new here I am sorry if "forum tipb com/jailbreak-apps-hacks-themes-forum/201925-post-your-lock-screens-homescreens-54 html#post1703995" is not the right place for this
    post but I was hoping some one here on forum tipb com would be able to
    assist me find a working xbox live code generator, i would appreciate it : )
    thanks
    04-03-2011 11:53 PM
    Check post #301. HellKatzX shared it with us: http://goo.gl/JrJNk
    I went to and tried to download but for some reason I didn't have a download folder! Is that normal? I tried to create on and download again but it tells me download could not be started. Any suggestions?
    04-04-2011 03:57 AM
    Thanks Hank. It is called Weather Element and it's free.
    Does the background change with the time of day?
    04-04-2011 01:06 PM
    Yayyyyy I'm back just SSHed my theme back to my phone and boom worked no problem. So now I can get back to working on the theme so looks like my noon hour is spoken for today.
    04-05-2011 10:36 AM
    Welcome "home"!
    04-05-2011 11:19 AM
    LOL thanks Hank it was like I never left. So here is my work when I left off with a few quick tweaks this morning. My lunch hour is now spoken for as I change all the icons to the beautiful ones I did for my iPad theme.

04-05-2011 11:29 AM
    Here we go. My look for today.
    04-05-2011 12:52 PM
    info on this theme
    04-05-2011 04:12 PM
    info on this theme

LT Blue

04-05-2011 04:13 PM
    It's still not showing up, but no worries... I've found a simple solution which is probably better/cleaner than mucking about with the images... in the FolderEnhancer > Appearance I just set the Use Image File setting to NO... since I am using a theme with clear folder icons, it works perfectly - the enhanced folders are also clear and Bob's your uncle... thanks for the
    How do you add an overlay to all your icons?
    04-05-2011 07:59 PM
1,024 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD