Post your lock screens or homescreens

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What theme is that that you have for your lockinfo that make the headers clear?

I have changed it up a bit, so I can't say for sure... it was the Blue Apple Clean theme with the Transparent Dock (4.2.1) and Better White Icon Labels. In the LockInfo setup, I think it was either the iOS or Light theme and played with the slider bars for the background/header options... sorry I could not be more specific.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have changed it up a bit, so I can't say for sure... it was the Blue Apple Clean theme with the Transparent Dock (4.2.1) and Better White Icon Labels. In the LockInfo setup, I think it was either the iOS or Light theme and played with the slider bars for the background/header options... sorry I could not be more specific.

For some reason, I don't see an extreme difference in my themes.. They for the most part look the same with the exception with the top header being a grayish color and the entire infoshade being the same exact gray color.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
from what i've seen there are 3 areas where themes need to be adressed:

Main page>Appearance

Lockscreen>Appearance>Select Theme

Infoshade>Appearance>Select Theme

i like the dark theme.. goes well with my green background. i kinda like the iOS version too ha!

Reactions: frozinwater

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
from what i've seen there are 3 areas where themes need to be adressed:

Main page>Appearance

Lockscreen>Appearance>Select Theme

Infoshade>Appearance>Select Theme

i like the dark theme.. goes well with my green background. i kinda like the iOS version too ha!

wow. what would i do without you? lol.

Jonezed7

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Themes are overrated. Just keeping it nice, clean, and simple.
b47f4feb.jpg

9e908e5b.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I went back through the thread looking for a nice lockscreen. I couldn't find any of the ones in here? Can you guys give me some names of some nice lockscreens.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I must have missed it, but where exactly in iFile do I need to go to change my lockscreen wallpaper??

I don't know via iFile but it will be inside the Themes folder under your themes folder and it's called SMSBackground.png

I also think if people could list after the image of their lockscreen or homescreen the theme you're using or the main one you customized it would save people from asking.

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Lockscreen:

Main Theme - Elite Pro HD (icons, theming in ipod, phone, mail, etc) purchased on cydia.
Slider - Revolte HD Slider
Lockscreen - Modified a version of the LS Nimbus
Signal and Wifi - Forgot where I got them. I modified them a while ago, but when I downloaded them their original name was "signalwifi.theme".

Where did you get the modified LS_Nimbus? I like the addition of the notifications under the weather.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Although I love the TypoPhone Weather lockscreen it was killing my battery power. I'm guessing the amount of time it was polling for the weather:confused: Anyway now I have a new lockscreen and I love it, so simple, very dark, black it just fits really nice. I have customized it for myself ofcourse, info below.

img0241i.png

img0239fs.png

img0240w.png

Lockscreen: Combined Black LS Clock and Tap to Unlock(iPhone 4 version) customized with my own logo.
Homescreen: Mixture of Carbon X with my custom icons

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I must have missed it, but where exactly in iFile do I need to go to change my lockscreen wallpaper??

Might depend on your theme. A lot of them are called LockBackground.png or Background.png in your Theme folder. But for some themes, you can simply change the wallpaper by using the regular iPhone method of choosing a new wallpaper.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Although I love the TypoPhone Weather lockscreen it was killing my battery power. I'm guessing the amount of time it was polling for the weather:confused: Anyway now I have a new lockscreen and I love it, so simple, very dark, black it just fits really nice. I have customized it for myself ofcourse, info below.

img0241i.png

img0239fs.png

img0240w.png

Lockscreen: Combined Black LS Clock and Tap to Unlock(iPhone 4 version) customized with my own logo.
Homescreen: Mixture of Carbon X with my custom icons

You got that looking pretty sick, Ipheuria! Nice work...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've just started working on this one... want to change up the font and try to add the notification stuff... maybe a combo with LockInfo... still early in the process...

Lockscreen is LS Nimbus with the Revolte HD slider (idea stolen from ARSkemp)...

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Hank, I like it cause it's so simple. Where did you find the LS Nimbus and Revolte? I searched in Cydia couldn't find it?