sounds good man just let me know add me on twitter or I've put my email on here. Yeah I love the theme let me know how the Pro is ;0)
    I'll let you know about the Pro is when it comes out. Started following you on twitter too.
    03-01-2011 08:42 PM
    just so everyone knows. the CarbonX HD Pro icons will remain the same

straight from the Dev

The Pro has all the same app icons. It's all about the UI of the iPhone: sms, safari, clock, calculator, etc.
    And badges, progressbar, folders, background... All that stuff!
    03-01-2011 08:45 PM
    03-01-2011 08:50 PM
    Have you jail broken your phone?
    hi thanks guys yes phone is jailbrokenand weathericon installed.. now im stuck..lol

i skimmed threw the pages .. alot of reading.. so would be greatfull to quick guide if anyone has 5 mins spare.. thanks in advance
    Last edited by mr_r; 03-02-2011 at 03:31 AM.
    03-02-2011 03:18 AM
    MMMMM. Very Nice. What are you using theme wise? I adore your twitter icon!
    03-02-2011 05:43 AM
    I want that mailbox icon. How can I get it????
    I love your Bite SMS icon! Where did you get it?
    03-02-2011 05:53 AM
    Theme: Lisse.

03-02-2011 09:22 AM
    hi thanks guys yes phone is jailbrokenand weathericon installed.. now im stuck..lol

i skimmed threw the pages .. alot of reading.. so would be greatfull to quick guide if anyone has 5 mins spare.. thanks in advance
    Perhaps start a new thread so your question is not piled in with all the sweet lockscreens and homescreens being posted. Get a picture/screenshot of the theme you saw that you like and then post a screenshot of your current screen to show what you want to achieve and where you're stuck. Then tell us what you've done to impliment the theme so far.

Icyhot you should follow BLiNK's advice to me I think on page 23 or something to get rid of the black shadow behind the two icons you have on your dock that would make your theme so sweet. What theme is it BTW I'm really diggin' some of the icons.
    03-02-2011 10:28 AM
    Ok, Ipheuria and BLiNK... this is getting stupid AND more frustrating... I have everything the way I want it now... but everything is in separate themes... it works perfectly (?) that way... but as soon as I try to combine anything, it all goes south...

I'm going to leave it alone for a bit and come back to it... maybe I can figure out how to make it work together... but maybe the "modular" approach isn't so bad, after all.

In Winterboard, top to bottom here's what I have:

biteSMS BlackRetina 1.1 theme
    Hank HD (Ipheuria's custom icons, renamed)
    Bears_Slider
    Blue Apple Clean (the theme that caused all the problems)
    Clear Native Folders without Shadow Theme (referenced recently by BLiNK, and others)

And I DO APPRECIATE the assistance from both of these cool guys...
    You should get HTC Clock HD for Lockinfo. It looks amazing. It's like the 1080p version of the one you have lol
    03-02-2011 10:42 AM
    Ok, Ipheuria and BLiNK... this is getting stupid AND more frustrating... I have everything the way I want it now... but everything is in separate themes... it works perfectly (?) that way... but as soon as I try to combine anything, it all goes south...

I'm going to leave it alone for a bit and come back to it... maybe I can figure out how to make it work together... but maybe the "modular" approach isn't so bad, after all.

In Winterboard, top to bottom here's what I have:

biteSMS BlackRetina 1.1 theme
    Hank HD (Ipheuria's custom icons, renamed)
    Bears_Slider
    Blue Apple Clean (the theme that caused all the problems)
    Clear Native Folders without Shadow Theme (referenced recently by BLiNK, and others)

And I DO APPRECIATE the assistance from both of these cool guys...
    What theme is that that you have for your lockinfo that make the headers clear?
    03-02-2011 08:36 PM
    I especially like the turd on page 2 lol
    03-02-2011 08:41 PM
    What theme is that that you have for your lockinfo that make the headers clear?
    I have changed it up a bit, so I can't say for sure... it was the Blue Apple Clean theme with the Transparent Dock (4.2.1) and Better White Icon Labels. In the LockInfo setup, I think it was either the iOS or Light theme and played with the slider bars for the background/header options... sorry I could not be more specific.
    03-02-2011 09:17 PM
    I have changed it up a bit, so I can't say for sure... it was the Blue Apple Clean theme with the Transparent Dock (4.2.1) and Better White Icon Labels. In the LockInfo setup, I think it was either the iOS or Light theme and played with the slider bars for the background/header options... sorry I could not be more specific.
    For some reason, I don't see an extreme difference in my themes.. They for the most part look the same with the exception with the top header being a grayish color and the entire infoshade being the same exact gray color.
    03-02-2011 11:05 PM
    from what i've seen there are 3 areas where themes need to be adressed:

Main page>Appearance

Lockscreen>Appearance>Select Theme

Infoshade>Appearance>Select Theme

i like the dark theme.. goes well with my green background. i kinda like the iOS version too ha!
    frozinwater likes this.
    03-02-2011 11:24 PM
    from what i've seen there are 3 areas where themes need to be adressed:

Main page>Appearance

Lockscreen>Appearance>Select Theme

Infoshade>Appearance>Select Theme

i like the dark theme.. goes well with my green background. i kinda like the iOS version too ha!
    wow. what would i do without you? lol.
    03-03-2011 07:54 AM
    wow. what would i do without you? lol.
    haha! trial & error is my best friend
    03-03-2011 10:16 AM
    haha! trial & error is my best friend
    Yes, one can never truly understand how something works without first breaking it. #wordstoliveby
    03-03-2011 12:11 PM
    Themes are overrated. Just keeping it nice, clean, and simple.

03-03-2011 12:37 PM
    Yes, one can never truly understand how something works without first breaking it. #wordstoliveby
    I totally agree. This I know from ALL different kinds of experiences lol.
    03-03-2011 12:40 PM
    I went back through the thread looking for a nice lockscreen. I couldn't find any of the ones in here? Can you guys give me some names of some nice lockscreens.
    03-03-2011 07:49 PM
    03-04-2011 08:56 AM
    Almost done getting it the way I want.
    03-04-2011 09:29 AM
    I must have missed it, but where exactly in iFile do I need to go to change my lockscreen wallpaper??
    03-04-2011 10:31 AM
    I must have missed it, but where exactly in iFile do I need to go to change my lockscreen wallpaper??
    I don't know via iFile but it will be inside the Themes folder under your themes folder and it's called SMSBackground.png

I also think if people could list after the image of their lockscreen or homescreen the theme you're using or the main one you customized it would save people from asking.
    03-04-2011 11:14 AM
    Lockscreen:

Main Theme - Elite Pro HD (icons, theming in ipod, phone, mail, etc) purchased on cydia.
    Slider - Revolte HD Slider
    Lockscreen - Modified a version of the LS Nimbus
    Signal and Wifi - Forgot where I got them. I modified them a while ago, but when I downloaded them their original name was "signalwifi.theme".
    Where did you get the modified LS_Nimbus? I like the addition of the notifications under the weather.
    03-04-2011 12:34 PM
1,024 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD