4.2.1 untethered is almost here...

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Just so people know I wasnt talking out of my...

untetheredchrismats.jpg

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Farbod,

Are you sure you didn't just throw gasoline on the fire??? LOL. If it gets delayed again you will now officially be the Grinch who Stole the Untethered Christmas.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Farbod,

Are you sure you didn't just throw gasoline on the fire??? LOL. If it gets delayed again you will now officially be the Grinch who Stole the Untethered Christmas.

Haha... no because this time I am not the one saying it... Go annoy comex :p

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm just sitting with my fingers crossed that it will be here and it will be simple. I'm taking my netbook with me so I can do this! :)

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
It's about time someone calls people out on the misuse of that phrase!
It's "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less"!!!

both phrases work fine. "I could care less" simply says they could care even less than they do now, expressing their deep distain which appears bottomless. "I couldn't care less" is more direct and leaves no further room for distain.

Reality? We always could care less than we do for something. I don't believe we EVER reach the bottom.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
both phrases work fine. "I could care less" simply says they could care even less than they do now, expressing their deep distain which appears bottomless. "I couldn't care less" is more direct and leaves no further room for distain.

Reality? We always could care less than we do for something. I don't believe we EVER reach the bottom.

I think David Mitchell explains it quite nicely:

David Mitchell's Soapbox

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
LYKE OMG. WHY CAN'TS I GETS A JAILBREAK FOR MINES IPHONE????

That's what this all looks like to me, every time I read this thread.

IT WILL BE HERE, WHEN IT'S HERE!

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
All well and good but I don't believe the phrase "I couldn't care less." is ever a true statement no matter how serious the speaker is.

Actually, I can think of a circumstance where it would be 100% true:

Person tells me: "Your ex-wife has a terminal disease and will die a painful death"
Me: "I couldn't care less"

No statement truer than that one- sorry.

Also, apologies to all for being WAY off topic.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break. All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break and I'll be happy once again...

Merry Christmas all.

dev's, I encourage you to move from the date you tweeted of the Dec 24 (Christmas Eve) release to December 23. Many are already traveling by the 24th and would be unable to install it. Thanks for understanding.

Here's to the JB being released before the 23rd!

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break. All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break and I'll be happy once again...

Merry Christmas all.

dev's, I encourage you to move from the date you tweeted of the Dec 24 (Christmas Eve) release to December 23. Many are already traveling by the 24th and would be unable to install it. Thanks for understanding.

Here's to the JB being released before the 23rd!

I heard Santa needs the JB before he departs the North Pole.

Artstar

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yup...word is he keeps the Naughty and Nice lists on his iPad, and it would suck if he had to reboot mid-flight and lost his JB. :D

Then if he is such a wise old man, he'll be sure to keep his netbook with redsn0w in his sleigh for such an emergency, won't he?

Edited due to language. Keep it clean guys.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox