All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break. All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break and I'll be happy once again...

Merry Christmas all.

dev's, I encourage you to move from the date you tweeted of the Dec 24 (Christmas Eve) release to December 23. Many are already traveling by the 24th and would be unable to install it. Thanks for understanding.

Here's to the JB being released before the 23rd!
    12-18-2010 07:30 PM
    All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break, my new Jail Break. All I want for Christmas is my new Jail Break and I'll be happy once again...

Merry Christmas all.

dev's, I encourage you to move from the date you tweeted of the Dec 24 (Christmas Eve) release to December 23. Many are already traveling by the 24th and would be unable to install it. Thanks for understanding.

Here's to the JB being released before the 23rd!
    I heard Santa needs the JB before he departs the North Pole.
    12-18-2010 07:36 PM
    I heard Santa needs the JB before he departs the North Pole.
    Yup...word is he keeps the Naughty and Nice lists on his iPad, and it would suck if he had to reboot mid-flight and lost his JB.
    12-18-2010 10:32 PM
    All well and good but I don't believe the phrase "I couldn't care less." is ever a true statement no matter how serious the speaker is.
    You either lack logic or you have a firm belief that everyone cares to some extent about everything.
    12-18-2010 11:12 PM
    Yup...word is he keeps the Naughty and Nice lists on his iPad, and it would suck if he had to reboot mid-flight and lost his JB.
    Then if he is such a wise old man, he'll be sure to keep his netbook with redsn0w in his sleigh for such an emergency, won't he?

Edited due to language. Keep it clean guys.
    12-18-2010 11:13 PM
    Been using the tethered jailbreak and hasn't been too great of a hassle but will be happy to be untethered. I just think we all need to have patience!
    12-18-2010 11:24 PM
    ... Edited due to language. .
    That's not a nice comment to make about your father who played Santa Clause when you were a kid.

Grow up and act your age!
    12-19-2010 12:30 AM
    That's not a nice comment to make about your father who played Santa Clause when you were a kid.
    Thankfully my father never subscribed to such folklore.

Grow up and act your age!
    Seems like my brand of humour is too low-brow for you. I'd apologise but in reality, I couldn't care less.
    12-19-2010 01:57 AM
    I went ahead and did the tethered JB on my new iPhone 4 thats on 4.2.1, jesus its annoying right at first!!! Cant wait for untethered
    same situation here. once you have everything you need/want loaded onto the device it's all about being aware of what you're doing..

it's better than nothing, imo
    12-19-2010 09:56 AM
    I'm just curious as to why it takes so long to create an untethered jailbreak? I'm no programmer, so I was just wondering why it takes longer for the untethered when a tethered jailbreak is already available.
    12-20-2010 11:25 AM
    LYKE OMG. WHY CAN'TS I GETS A JAILBREAK FOR MINES IPHONE????

That's what this all looks like to me, every time I read this thread.

IT WILL BE HERE, WHEN IT'S HERE!
    WOW if only the moderators monitored the forums for dumb A$$ posts like this.....
    12-20-2010 12:22 PM
    WOW if only the moderators monitored the forums for dumb A$$ posts like this.....
    If we banned for stupidity, there would only be 3 of us left. :P
    12-20-2010 01:07 PM
    Me and you Alli and who else?
    12-20-2010 01:42 PM
    Me and you Alli and who else?
    Hehe! I wondered who'd be first.
    12-20-2010 05:09 PM
    Major lulz! ( warning: language not appropriate )

Twitter: comex
    Someone actually sent me this:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1237941/Scre...44.15%20PM.png
    Twitter / comex: Someone actually sent me this:
    ___

where do these people come from?!
    12-21-2010 09:43 AM
    Major lulz! ( warning: language not appropriate )

Twitter / comex: Someone actually sent me this:
    ___

where do these people come from?!
    Yeah I'm sure that gives him incentive to work harder. And 88 people retweeted it. Great.
    12-21-2010 10:03 AM
    almost here now....
    12-22-2010 05:06 PM
    Stilllll waiting...a month later.
    12-22-2010 07:32 PM
    I don't about you all, but this waiting till Christmas for the 4.2 JB is making me feel like a kid again! I remember that antsy feeling waiting for xmas to arrive so I can play with all of those Legos and Capsela toys.
    12-22-2010 10:53 PM
    Don't let your ego get to you... it causes you to look bad. You have been doing that a lot lately.

Your comments use to come with respect but now, you are just another person of little importance to the rest of us.
    12-22-2010 11:13 PM
    Don't let your ego get to you... it causes you to look bad. You have been doing that a lot lately.

Your comments use to come with respect but now, you are just another person of little importance to the rest of us.
    Geez. Relax. She was obviously making a joke. Her posts are among the more informative here.
    12-22-2010 11:15 PM

Speaking of ego, you better keep yours in check too, son. You've provided very little to these forums compared to the users you speak of. They're entitled to a little tongue-in-cheek comments as much as anyone else but to be lambasted by you, that's rich.
    12-23-2010 02:24 AM
    I don't about you all, but this waiting till Christmas for the 4.2 JB is making me feel like a kid again! I remember that antsy feeling waiting for xmas to arrive so I can play with all of those Legos and Capsela toys.
    Well, I hope you don't get disappointed after this from Comex's tweet:

@comex
    I think I'm going to miss my Christmas deadline...
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    12-23-2010 02:26 AM
    @comex
    I think I'm going to miss my Christmas deadline...
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    drama-drama-drama
    12-23-2010 10:39 AM
    Hmmm. Just realized that Apple can do more harm to the jailbreaking community by facilitating the drama than by hardware/software fixes. Maybe Steve Jobs leaked SHAtter to **** off comex/musclenerd/devteam/etc.
    12-23-2010 10:48 AM
143 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD