Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
HDR taks 3 photos 1 over contrast 1 normal & 1 under contrast. Then it combines the 3 photos together to give you what it thinks is a better photo; it leaves 2 photos behind to show you one without HDR and another with HDR. HDR can either make your photo better, or worse in my opinion.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
HDR taks 3 photos 1 over contrast 1 normal & 1 under contrast. Then it combines the 3 photos together to give you what it thinks is a better photo; it leaves 2 photos behind to show you one without HDR and another with HDR. HDR can either make your photo better, or worse in my opinion.

It depends on how the photo was taken. I always take photos (With my Nikon or my EVO) slow. Meaning, I wait for it to auto focus and get a clear image in the view finder before I press the shutter button. That helps out a lot on any camera.

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
It's honestly way better to use a high resolution like a dslr for photos rather than an hdr, but most people don't have those, obviously hence the hdr setting. I think it helps depending on the situation.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
It's honestly way better to use a high resolution like a dslr for photos rather than an hdr, but most people don't have those, obviously hence the hdr setting. I think it helps depending on the situation.

But we are not talking about actual cameras, only the cameras on the iphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2