Take the spaces out of the name. Had to do that so it wouldn't get censored

This new app allows you to save your shsh blobs on the go without the need to hookup to a computer.
    Last edited by Coastie; 12-03-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Pictures not displaying right. Fixed now though
    12-03-2010 08:56 AM
    Take the spaces out of the name. Had to do that so it wouldn't get censored

This new app allows you to save your shsh blobs on the go without the need to hookup to a computer.
    This basically does what cydia does, but the reason why TinyUmbrella is needed is because you can save your SHSH's without having your device there, without being jailbroken, and for devices like AppleTV.

Once you connect (or manually enter your info) once on TinyUmbrella, you dont have to do it again.
    12-03-2010 03:23 PM
    You can also save them for apple tv using this app too. I should have added more screenshots to this. It's just something nice to have on the go just incase you have a brain fart moment. I'd never rule out TU completely though.
    farbod21 likes this.
    12-03-2010 04:06 PM
    If I already got the SHSH stuff with tiny umbrella this won't do me any good will it?
    12-07-2010 03:31 PM
    even though you can do this all on your ipod or iphone or ipad its still a lot more hassel than going on to tiny umbrella and being done with it im sticking to tiny umbrella.
    12-22-2010 04:42 PM
    This utility doesn't seem to cover the all important 4.2b3 shsh. Other than that rather nice.
    12-23-2010 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD