Team Jailbreak vs Team Pure

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I just had a really bad experience with jailbreak. I used the jailbreakme.com deal. It screwed up my iPad real bad.

Plus with iOs 4.2 theres no real need to jailbreak.

and I dobut millions are happy. A good chunk use the device like normal people would.

Im sorry that you had a bad experience, but youd be surprised how many people customize and apply cydia apps. Ive heard its around 10 million people world wide...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Chris reminds me a little of the guy that goes to the dentist for a cleaning and comes away with a root canal - and spends the rest of his life telling people they should stay away from dentists cause things can go horribly wrong.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Chris reminds me a little of the guy that goes to the dentist for a cleaning and comes away with a root canal - and spends the rest of his life telling people they should stay away from dentists cause things can go horribly wrong.

Hahahah. He thanked u too?!!!

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I wish I didn't have to jailbreak..... To me I want it for Tlert, to respond to text in any app, MyWi which turns my phone into a hotspot. I wish someone would make a app with a hidden feature....

sammyh85

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking at what the benefits are of having my iPhone 4 jb'd as I've had it done before but restored it after a week when all I did was customise my lock info. I liked it but it felt wrong as weird as it sounds. I know it may well be covered elsewhere but I'm navigating from my device and forums confuse me anyway but I'd love to hear your favourite jailbreak apps and what the do. I hear biteSMS, tlert mentioned. Come on JB's, convince me!! Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking at what the benefits are of having my iPhone 4 jb'd as I've had it done before but restored it after a week when all I did was customise my lock info. I liked it but it felt wrong as weird as it sounds. I know it may well be covered elsewhere but I'm navigating from my device and forums confuse me anyway but I'd love to hear your favourite jailbreak apps and what the do. I hear biteSMS, tlert mentioned. Come on JB's, convince me!! Thanks!

biteSMS > all other SMS apps. end of story

honestly, if you NEED convincing you're not in the right frame of mind. Jailbreaking is not for everyone

sammyh85

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I NEED to know what the benefits are and what makes it worth while. I used "convince me" as a figure of speech. Maybe I could have worded that part better to get a helpful reply! Please could someone tell me the benefits so I can make the decision myself. Thank you people?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Then benefits:

1. Being able to install apps from Cydia that take advantage of core iOS functions that Apple won't allow developers to use, such as BiteSMS.

2. Using Cydia to change the look of your UI with winterboard.

3. Using those apps alluded to above to allow you to enjoy real multitasking in operations such as sms.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Because not everyone is like you and goes trigger happy. I mean if everyone jumped off a bridge would you?

not that you really need to know this but i researched for a month before jailbreaking and decided that is what i would like to do. just because you do not approve of jailbreaking does not give you the right to spoil it for anyone else who may be pondering the thought

___

first off i would like to apologize to the OP for these useless comments which have absolutely nothing to do with Jailbreaking or being Pure

now, lets get to the good stuff, shall we?

Chris, since you have joined here we have had the pleasure of reading your comments (good and bad) ... why is it that you feel you should post in almost every thread that comes around? it is ok to not post and keep an opinion to yourself, trust me..

do me and this forum a favor and go outside and enjoy the fresh air, read a book, build a model, clean your parents house, walk the neighbors dog, do some volunteer work.. that's the problem with most kids these days, they sit around on forums or play their XBOX & PS3's every waking moment and lose all sense of "reality"

also, shame on you for convincing your grandparents to buy that mac (if it is even true) for what they use a computer for, to me, it seems a little excessive, the technology and money. you preach to everyone here how saving a buck or two is like gold and then this??

Chris, i think it's time...

itstimetostoppostingCat.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
^^god damn i can be a douche sometimes :D

anyways, one week of being Pure so far and i am still breathing properly :)