Black Keyboard in iOS4?

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
There are a bunch of keyboards with iAccess but its an annoying app that doesnt work well...

I've been hearing things about iAccess...First with Rob's Elite Pro HD, he came out with that keyboard. Would you be able to explain to the people such as myself who have no idea what iAccess is and why we shouldn't use it?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
iAccess is a bulky jailbreak app that basically uses iPhone's international keyboard extension to insert customized keyboards. Its an expensive app ($15) that doesnt always work and has some extra lag. It also makes emoji's stop working from what I hear. I tested it out and really didn't like it... Im hoping a much lighter and better implemented alternative develops before I will go down that road again...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why keyboards seem to be such an issue for iOS4? Are they that hard to change, or is it just a pain because they show up in so many apps? I'd have thought this would be one of the early tweaks available...

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why keyboards seem to be such an issue for iOS4? Are they that hard to change, or is it just a pain because they show up in so many apps? I'd have thought this would be one of the early tweaks available...

I would think it would be a single API, but there are a few keyboards though including the one where that has .com on it, or the one where if you tap and hold the "." options come up for .com, .net etc

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods