Can anyone tell me of a working Black Keyboard in iOS4?
    11-23-2010 11:41 PM
    There are a bunch of keyboards with iAccess but its an annoying app that doesnt work well...
    11-24-2010 12:05 AM
    Yeah, I'm hoping to avoid iAccess...is that it so far, though?
    11-24-2010 12:13 AM
    There are a bunch of keyboards with iAccess but its an annoying app that doesnt work well...
    I've been hearing things about iAccess...First with Rob's Elite Pro HD, he came out with that keyboard. Would you be able to explain to the people such as myself who have no idea what iAccess is and why we shouldn't use it?
    11-24-2010 12:24 AM
    iAccess is a bulky jailbreak app that basically uses iPhone's international keyboard extension to insert customized keyboards. Its an expensive app ($15) that doesnt always work and has some extra lag. It also makes emoji's stop working from what I hear. I tested it out and really didn't like it... Im hoping a much lighter and better implemented alternative develops before I will go down that road again...
    11-24-2010 12:52 AM
    I wonder why keyboards seem to be such an issue for iOS4? Are they that hard to change, or is it just a pain because they show up in so many apps? I'd have thought this would be one of the early tweaks available...
    11-24-2010 01:46 AM
    I wonder why keyboards seem to be such an issue for iOS4? Are they that hard to change, or is it just a pain because they show up in so many apps? I'd have thought this would be one of the early tweaks available...
    I would think it would be a single API, but there are a few keyboards though including the one where that has .com on it, or the one where if you tap and hold the "." options come up for .com, .net etc
    11-24-2010 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD