cydia for 4.2?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Not doing a thing until everything is in place. I jailbreak mostly for BiteSMS, so without it there's little point. I'm waiting.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Not doing a thing until everything is in place. I jailbreak mostly for BiteSMS, so without it there's little point. I'm waiting.

Even with 4.2, there's little point. Of course it will be nice to be up to date but a week or two longer is no problem. I'd rather the jb apps work when i jb. And no way i want to lose a jb with a long thanksgiving week coming. My iphone will be called upon to save my sanity...many times :p

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
well i guess i was so frustrated with 4.1 that i had to see first handed if 4.2 (at the time) was any better, which it is :)

anyways, i am finally jailbroken. Cydia is working well and so far biteSMS and Notifier are crashing my springboard. life is good :D

That's what is starting to annoy me with the whole jailbreak process. Some tweaks/apps take a loooong time to get updated for the latest firmware. It's almost becomming tiring but yet I love being jailbroken!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
That's what is starting to annoy me with the whole jailbreak process. Some tweaks/apps take a loooong time to get updated for the latest firmware. It's almost becomming tiring but yet I love being jailbroken!

yeah it's a love-hate thing that's for sure. i don't really mind the micro-managing as long as i see results

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
can someone tell me the best way to track our favorite apps/tweaks so we'll know when they are ready?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
screendimmer works!

sbsettings keeps crashing the springboard, even with the recent update. i'm assuming activator is causing this?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods