Hi
    I have iphone 3gs, on 4.1
    Tried Limerain & greenpoison but didn't work.
    So I tried snowbreeze. Went through it all created the custom firmware, went to itunes, left shift & restore, found the snowbreeze firmware and got a message saying could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible.

It's starting to drive me mad!

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    11-22-2010 08:39 AM
    When you say limerain and greenpoison didn't work--any details you can give? (Did you restore first, did the process complete, etc?) I'd try looking here and giving it another go step by step. There's a video guide there as well.
    11-22-2010 09:01 AM
    Hi
    When I tried greenpoison, must have tried 4 or 5 times and kept getting try again after the button holding/countdowns.
    Limerain got to the release power button and seemed to stick.
    11-22-2010 11:04 AM
    I had trouble with greenpois0n as well... i found when it went to the last 15sec countdown it disappeared after 10 or 9... but i had to hold it down and in my head kept on counting down and then releasing the home button.
    11-22-2010 05:16 PM
    Make sure you try and JB after a fresh Restore and after activation but before syncing...
    11-22-2010 05:18 PM
    Use Redsnow. And, I don't suggest using Snowbreeze. Too many people have issues with it.
    11-22-2010 05:20 PM
    Make sure you try and JB after a fresh Restore and after activation but before syncing...
    good advice as i did jailbreak from my phone it was slugish but after reading farbod's suggestion on his faq i re did it and phone was lighting fast compared to before.
    11-22-2010 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD