I know it always says that SBS settings is a full replacement to BossTools but it seems like BossTools is growing rather than phasing out....is it just me?

It seems that u can still choose which one to install/use & it makes things a little confusing...especially if your new to all this. Plus there are A LOT of "Boss" things on Cydia which makes choosing "BossTools" over "SBS" even more appealing.

Will SBSsettings ever be the ONLY one available? or is there a specific reason they are both there?

Not trying to start trouble, just sincerely curious.
    11-16-2010 07:49 PM
    BossTools is completely out dated and doesnt really work anymore... It was last updated for iOS 2.1. I would stay away from it. Cydia doesnt really delete anything, so its still there...
    11-16-2010 08:03 PM
    I would want a toggle because I have an official SIM but use another sim when I travel abroad (much much much cheaper data).

What I used to do with yellowsn0w was to install and uninstall before and after every trip..

David Abraham
    11-18-2010 05:53 AM
    BossTools is completely out dated and doesnt really work anymore... It was last updated for iOS 2.1. I would stay away from it. Cydia doesnt really delete anything, so its still there...
    I agree. SBSettings is the way to go.
    11-18-2010 11:34 AM
    SBSettings FTW. BossTools is obsolete.
    11-18-2010 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD