I have been using Bite SMS for about a month and today I found that I am unable to send MMS messages or any sort of attachments. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks.
    11-10-2010 08:26 AM
    Press the icon next to where you type. It brings up a window with emotis and icons for the camera, quick text, delayed send, and contacts.
    11-10-2010 09:42 AM
    Hey OP,
    Did you ever solve this issue you had. Both my wife and I had this issue where we weren't recieving pictures from other. I had to remove and reinstall bite. During that process, I got all my pictures at once.

I never really found out whatthe deal was.
    11-22-2010 08:02 AM
    I have the same issue as well...I send MMS like i would do normally with the original sms app.

I shows that it sends but the receiver never gets them.

From my end it shows that it went through.

If I uninstall and reinstall biteSMS will it recognize my purchase license or do I need to re-purchase the license???
    11-22-2010 12:53 PM
    It should recognize your license.
    11-22-2010 01:34 PM
    sending mms has nothing to do with bitesms since it uses the normal messaging app. Try resetting your network settings.
    11-22-2010 02:45 PM
    Here was my wifes and my own situation:
    (they happened a week or two apart from each other)

-We both have bite. She has iphone4 and I have 3gs (jb 4.1)
    -we both stopped receiving pictures from others via text message.*I then sent a bunch of test images*
    -Tried looking in both native and bite apps for the pics.
    -About 2 days later, recieved all "missing" pictures at once.* for me, it was like 25 and for her 17 images*

I got all mine on my way to work at 530am. She got hers sometime in the middle of the night.

The only conclusion I came up with was both of us traced it back to a sprint wireless user who was sending us the pictures. Mine was a work friend and my wife's best friend who has an evo.

Could it be a sprint issue holding up the pictures. and sending them at a more convienent time??

Just my 02
    12-01-2010 09:01 PM
    I blame Sprint at every opportunity!
    12-01-2010 10:24 PM
    I'm having the same issue, no one gets mms sent from my own but I do receive them.

If I uninstall and install, will it recognize my iphone and have no issues with my license?
    12-02-2010 01:56 PM
    I'm having the same issue, no one gets mms sent from my own but I do receive them.

If I uninstall and install, will it recognize my iphone and have no issues with my license?
    You should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-02-2010 03:26 PM
    Well all of a sudden it works now...didnt reinstall or anything...could of been the service carrier...AT&T it figures...
    12-03-2010 12:35 AM
    I'd say its the carrier rather than your actual phone/message application
    12-07-2010 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD