Hi Guys, having a problem getting the weather plugin to appear on my lock screen. I have the calendar, mail, notifications, missed calls, voicemail and sms. But everytime I try installing the weather info plugin I keep getting an error message. I got lockinfo through through xSellize for free and the error message I keep getting references a plugin it's trying to override in xSellize?? Any ideas on how I can fix this? Thanks.
    11-04-2010 11:15 AM
    Buy the app instead of using pirated version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-04-2010 12:11 PM
    11-04-2010 01:21 PM
    sorry, didn't realize. uninstalling and purchasing. thanks.
    11-04-2010 02:08 PM
    just remember when you purchase these apps along comes all the support you will need

i have always received good and timely responses from devs when there has been an issue
    11-04-2010 02:13 PM
    just remember when you purchase these apps along comes all the support you will need

i have always received good and timely responses from devs when there has been an issue
    Yup...I had a problem with the weather plugin for LockInfo a while back, and I sent an email to the developer, and he had the fix ready the next day.

Folks, please do not use pirated apps. If you're too cheap to spend a few $$$ on an app, then you shouldn't have an iPhone in the first place. Support the developers, or they won't keep making all these cool apps.
    11-04-2010 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD