anyone else random rebooting?

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
Ok, I have an Iphone 3g,

Im on 4.1 JB with pwnge tool 4.1

but I also had the same problem JB on Redsnowier

I had some problems with apps crashing consistently, google maps, chat, safari, etc

Sometimes when I try to launch Accuterra unlimited the phone reboots itself, I have never gotten past he opening screen on Accuterra...

and now the thing randomly reboots with the Pineapple logo, for no reason at all, I just sat down at my desk and it was rebooting...

weird.. anyone heard of or experienced anything like this? all my cydia files and such are updated.

Pocobear

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I've had this problem before and I did the following; Try a soft-reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. (Cures many weird problems on iOS devices). When it came up, it came up in safe mode, and I deleted the app that was causing the problem. I waited a few days and everything settled down, then I reinstall the app and luckily every thing was OK again. As always YMMV. If it doesn't come up in SAFE mode , open SBToggles and tap the POWER button on that screen and select SAFE mode.

Last edited:

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
I've had this problem before and I did the following; Try a soft-reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. (Cures many weird problems on iOS devices). When it came up, it came up in safe mode, and I deleted the app that was causing the problem. I waited a few days and everything settled down, then I reinstall the app and luckily every thing was OK again. As always YMMV. If it doesn't come up in SAFE mode , open SBToggles and tap the POWER button on that screen and select SAFE mode.

yeah, I think Accuterra may be the culprit, I think all the problems started with it. I read the whole description on it and it never says that its not 3g compatible, but I think its for 3gs and Iphone 4 only..

Thanks for the feedback, I will try it!