Hmmmmm, I never go that. It was 1.99 and I have been using it ever since I purchased it.
    03-16-2011 02:50 AM
    This is what i get when i try it. As you see it says tetherme at the top. o.O It also says the same when i go to settings>general>network>personal hotspot.
    03-16-2011 03:10 AM
    This is what i get when i try it. As you see it says tetherme at the top. o.O It also says the same when i go to settings>general>network>personal hotspot.
    No accusing you of anything, but there's a cracked version of tetherme floating around that does that when u try to run it.
    03-16-2011 04:17 AM
    That's the full version? You paid $1.99 for it?
    03-16-2011 07:04 AM
    I currently use my Blackberry 9700 and iBluever on my ipad to tether using Bluetooth DUN.

I used to use MyWi 4.0 when I had an iphone 4, though it was good, just didn't like the steps required.

I had to open MyWi 4.0 app, then turn it on which took 5~7 secs, sometimes failed since AT&T's coverage sucks and felt like forever!

Then I had to worry about battery drain on my iphone and had to make sure I turned it off when I was done using it.

Now with my blackberry, I keep the bluetooth on all day without any issues of battery drain. All i do is open the ibluever app on my ipad and it connects instantly and off I go browsing the web.
    03-17-2011 03:30 PM
    No accusing you of anything, but there's a cracked version of tetherme floating around that does that when u try to run it.
    Exactly. That's why I was trying to get him to confirm that was the uncracked version and that he legitimately paid $1.99 for it.
    03-17-2011 04:37 PM
    I like pdanet the best, simple to use and fast.
    03-20-2011 03:18 PM
    I like pdanet the best, simple to use and fast.
    The only problem with PDAnet is that you have to have software on you pc/mac to use it. With MyWi you tap the icon on your phone and select your flavor of tether and thats it, no additional pc/mac software.

Don't get me wrong, PDAnet works great. I used it when i had my Droid Inc and it worked like a charm. I bought my iPhone today and the first app i bought off of cydia was MyWi. I immediately had my wife connect her ipad to it.....flawless, thats all i can say.
    03-21-2011 11:50 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD