Does anyone know if there's a jb tweak to allow an app to appear in more than one folder in iOS 4.1?

Thanks!
    10-28-2010 02:40 PM
    I think you are asking for trouble by making more than one icon for the same app...
    10-28-2010 02:45 PM
    Yeah probably. I just didn't know if there was an equivalent of an alias or shortcut that could exist in one folder pointing to an app in another. Pie in the sky I suppose!
    10-28-2010 03:04 PM
    So just for my curiosity, why do you want the same app in more than one folder?
    10-28-2010 03:16 PM
    I like to categorize some things on what I use the apps for. I have a "Church" folder with apps I use at church (PocketBible, MomoNote, PlanningCenter). I'd like MomoNote to also appear in the "Productivity" folder since it's my primary note taking app and I use it for much more than taking notes during sermons. It's just a convenience desire, definitely not a gotta have.
    10-28-2010 03:28 PM
    I like to categorize some things on what I use the apps for. I have a "Church" folder with apps I use at church (PocketBible, MomoNote, PlanningCenter). I'd like MomoNote to also appear in the "Productivity" folder since it's my primary note taking app and I use it for much more than taking notes during sermons. It's just a convenience desire, definitely not a gotta have.
    Double icons are the devil's work. Don't do it.
    10-28-2010 04:16 PM
    You could keep all the icons in one folder that you use together and the ones that cross multiple folders leave separate in the dock.
    10-28-2010 04:36 PM
    Apps that you use a lot for multiple purposes, I leave out of folders completely... I have a bit of OCD as well, so I dont blame you for wanting to do this. I just think it would cause more problems than anything. iOS doesnt use shortcuts the same way say windows does...
    10-28-2010 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD