I've been using the TypographyTime plugin for LockInfo over the past few days and I was very happy with it until I realised that it wouldn't change the date. Over 2 nights I checked the date after 12 pm and it hadn't changed, I had to respring to get it to update.

Anyone else have an issue with the plugin or know any fixes?
    10-27-2010 04:50 PM
    Hey,

try updating to version 0.7.1 which I released yesterday. Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem for you (you can also email me via the package page for Typography Time for LockInfo in Cydia).

sirpreis
    sturamsden likes this.
    10-28-2010 06:04 AM
    Hey,

try updating to version 0.7.1 which I released yesterday. Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem for you (you can also email me via the package page for Typography Time for LockInfo in Cydia).

sirpreis
    I will do, thanks for the help and for the fantastic plugin!
    10-28-2010 01:55 PM
    I have LockInfo. What can you do with this plugin?
    10-28-2010 04:17 PM
    Ok, mine works fine except instead of it saying 1:16 pm it says am...do you have this issue too?
    10-28-2010 04:17 PM
    I have LockInfo. What can you do with this plugin?
    It gives you a "typographic" lockscreen clock. It's based on Angelman's Typophone 4 lockscreen theme. Check it out:

Angelman8 on deviantART

Ok, mine works fine except instead of it saying 1:16 pm it says am...do you have this issue too?
    I've set my clock to display 24hr time but not being able to recognise the difference between am or pm could cause an issue with the date I guess.
    10-28-2010 05:03 PM
    How do you setup the 24hr time?
    10-28-2010 08:53 PM
    I guess 0.7.1 still does not fix it completely, sorry for that. It will hopefully be fixed with a new update in a couple of days!
    10-29-2010 01:06 AM
    It works, the update fixes my issue. Thanks again sirpreis!

How do you setup the 24hr time?
    To be honest I don't know, mine was always in 24hr time.

I know that if you used Typophone 4 you could edit the functions file but that was a theme and this is a plugin so I don't think it has the same structure. You should ask the developer, sirpreis, he said something about emailing him in an earlier post.
    10-29-2010 02:53 AM
    sturamsden: Thanks!

I just released 0.7.2, which will hopefully update the date automatically, so no daily/nightly respring will be required.

There might be more issues with AM/PM (as puffdc said), but I don't know what the problem is yet. I will have to do some research. Bear with me!
    10-29-2010 03:07 AM
    awesome plugin. cydia is not showing an update to 0.7.2 though. still stuck on 0.7.1. is there a specific repo i'm supposed to add?
    11-04-2010 04:18 PM
    I would like to know too...
    11-05-2010 12:51 AM
    awesome plugin. cydia is not showing an update to 0.7.2 though. still stuck on 0.7.1. is there a specific repo i'm supposed to add?
    ModMyi somehow messed up. I added the update to 0.7.2 like a week ago... Well, I'm going to update to 0.7.3 in a couple of days anyway

sirpreis
    11-05-2010 04:50 AM
    Heyhoh!

I'm New with that Plugin, too. (but I know and love lockinfo since it's release ) but I have a beauty problem with it: the texts are to long for the screen! It's not just the monthname, it's everything... Even the big time-stamp is to long for the display (let's say that 5-10% of the last number "vanishes" on the right side)

I tried to fix it by my own (I thought to decease the textsize) but I can't find the lines which I need to edit. Can someone help me out with this problem?

iDevice
    11-06-2010 09:11 AM
    the texts are to long for the screen! It's not just the monthname, it's everything... Even the big time-stamp is to long for the display (let's say that 5-10% of the last number "vanishes" on the right side)
    It is supposed to be too long for the screen. It's part of the plan (see screenshots of my screen in Cydia)!

I might add a setting to decrease text size, but for now, you can't change it.
    11-06-2010 01:20 PM
    Is it possible to change the colors of the Clock, Month, Day etc.of this Plugin?

Either by a menu settings option (similar to the HTC Plugin) or via Winterboard?

If the winterboard method is an option, is it possibile that you could post the bundle identifer sample folder (ie. com.ashman...)? Then I could adjust the colors in photoshop.

Sorry for long post just not sure how these plugins work compared to html color changing.

Any assistance is much appreciated.
    11-10-2010 04:41 AM
    There is no way to change that (yet?), as the font color is "hard coded" into the plugin. I might add a setting to change the color in the future, but I don't have a lot of time to do that right now.
    orbliveguy likes this.
    11-10-2010 02:59 PM
    Can someone share a screenshot with this plugin with another plug in like the calendar or notifications. I want to see how it looks. I'd assume it takes up most of the screen.
    11-16-2010 09:59 PM
    I have another question...

Is the time suppose to blink constantly?

and if not is there a fix for this?
    11-18-2010 06:03 PM
    No, it's not and I have not heard of it.

Please write an email with your device information, iOS version etc., use Cydia to find my mail adress
    12-29-2010 04:13 PM
    sirpreis, this looks awesome, i often lock my phone just to see this lol.

I have one question, could you tell me how i could swap the positions of the month name and day name please. Im from the UK and we use the day/month/year date format instead of using month/day/year like in the US.

The month typographic placement (as it is now) has a bigger font and takes up more space which looks great..very eye-catching, but it would be awesome if you could let me know how i could swap them over for my own personal use please.
    01-04-2011 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD