ARRRRRG!!! HELP! Can't unlock Android Lock with Lockinfo . . .

kgvickers

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Just for the heck of it, I decided to try Android Lock to see if it had the same security hole as the standard Apple passcode lock. Well, now I cannot get past the Lockinfo screen.

I've got the "slide to unlock" bar hidden by Lockinfo and this is completely compatible with the built-in Apple passcode lock. But, so far it appears it doesn't work with Android Lock. When I do the finger slide from left to right at the bottom of the screen nothing happens. I've tried tracing my lock pattern on the screen but still get the same result.

Any suggestions? I might be doing a restore when I get home to fix this . . .

Thanks.

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
you might try a tap and hold on the status bar, that hides lock info, but I'm not sure if it will make the unlock screen show.

Do you have sbsetting installed? maybe you can get in that way (swipe the staus bar) and turn the lock addon off?

Reactions: kgvickers

kgvickers

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
You are a savior! I was not aware of the "tap and hold". Lockinfo moved out of the way and then the Android Lock pattern appeared.

At least in my case, Andriod Lock definitely made the phone secure . . . but useless for any outgoing calls . . .

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Keith

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Glad to help. I wasn't aware of that funtion myself until a few days ago when I was looking through all the settings for lockinfo..

Reactions: farbod21

dahwee

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I registered just to say Thank You. I too did not know about the status bar trick and thougt I would have to restore, jailbreak, and upload all my packages again. Thanks much.

"iPhone free or die"

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm using LockInfo together with AndroidLock XT without any problems all together!
AndroidLock XT has an option in "Change appearance". Set Minimize to Slide to open".

Furthermore: AndroidLock is only for iOS 3, iOS 4 users should use AndroidLock XT!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner