First the signal bars and now the battery... is the battery a lie also??

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
pls no apple fanboys!

anyways, check out the pix and u will notice that with the Apple battery meter, the % is at 78% but when i enable the SBSettings Battery Meter, it drops down about 2% to 76%. At about 1:04PM, I went back and forth with it about 15 times and the -+ fluctuated between 2-3% every time... Maybe 2 or 3% isnt a big deal but i just think its weird....:confused:

Apple:
IMG_0352.png

SBSettings:
IMG_0353.png

What u guys think???

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
SBsettings has always been seen as the more accurate % for a battery meter. I don't know the details but numerous sources say sbsettings uses more info to determine battery%.

I know before without sbsettings battery. My phone has shown 5% battery remaining and has turned off for 10 minutes of charge.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Let it go below 20% and leave it charged until it hits 100%. That usually re-calibrates the battery problem...

dBMan

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you try powering off and on your phone? I find in the morning after charging, I can check messages and do other things and it very quickly drops from 100% to 97% or so. Like within a couple minutes. I power-cycle and when it comes back on, the level is back at 100%.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Well standard software is made by the manufacter who also makes the hardware, so chances are it will be more accurate.

yepp... just as accurate as the signal bars before 4.0.1 :rolleyes:

(off topic, sorry) i believe your killswitch should be set to off

oops, good catch... lol thanks!

Did you try powering off and on your phone? I find in the morning after charging, I can check messages and do other things and it very quickly drops from 100% to 97% or so. Like within a couple minutes. I power-cycle and when it comes back on, the level is back at 100%.

yepp i powered off and on as well and nothing...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR