Jailbroke my iPhone 4 4.1 with Greenpois0n but now seem to be unable to make/receive phone calls. I can surf the web via Safari or use other web-enabled apps, however I am not able to receive/make phone calls. Has anyone experienced any problems after jailbreaking? I've tried rebooting the phone but the problems continues.

Note: I jailbroke last night before going to bed so I'm not sure if it's something that started immediately or this morning. Plan to restore and try again when I get home.

Thanks
    10-19-2010 01:03 PM
    No problems here. Try restoring as new and rejailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-19-2010 01:10 PM
    Looks like you Jailbroke before your phone could properly activate. Make sure that after you restore to a fresh 4.1 you allow the phone to properly activate before jailbreaking it... I ran into a network problem as well when I didnt allow the process to complete...
    10-19-2010 02:02 PM
    Looks like you Jailbroke before your phone could properly activate. Make sure that after you restore to a fresh 4.1 you allow the phone to properly activate before jailbreaking it... I ran into a network problem as well when I didnt allow the process to complete...
    I'm not quite sure I follow. What does "properly activate" mean? The phone has been at 4.1 since it was released but I just now jb last night.
    10-19-2010 02:09 PM
    I had the same problem for a while. Restored and it solved itself.
    10-19-2010 03:06 PM
    I'm not quite sure I follow. What does "properly activate" mean? The phone has been at 4.1 since it was released but I just now jb last night.
    A lot of network issues arise because people restore and dont wait until the phone activates before they JB, but thats not your problem...

Always restore to a clean phone before you JB...
    10-19-2010 04:20 PM
    A lot of network issues arise because people restore and dont wait until the phone activates before they JB, but thats not your problem...

Always restore to a clean phone before you JB...
    Yeah but make sure you allow itunes to ACTIVATE your phone b4 you jailbreak.

My best practices step by step is as follows:

1: Backup phone with iTunes
    2: Restore phone with iTunes
    3: Wait for Activation to be complete
    4: Jailbreak Your Phone following the provided instructions for Jailbreaking
    5: Restore your backup if you wish. If not then setup as a new iPhone and work from there
    10-19-2010 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD