I'm now jailbroken on 4.1 thanks to limera1n on my 3GS and am wanting to enable HDR photos. I've seen instructions on how to do so (ie; Enable HDR Photos on iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS | Richy Rich). However, anywhere I've seen these instructions, they all seem to be hypothetical (stating this is only in theory, and not tested yet - because 4.1 jailbreak wasn't out then I assume!).

Now that it should be possible, can anyone point me in the direction of the steps to do so?
    10-13-2010 11:57 AM
    That should work. If you do this be aware if you do not input it 100% correct you will have to restore the device. You can't even forget a "<" symbol or anything. I enabeled multitasking and wallpapers on my 3G doing this method but be careful!
    10-13-2010 01:27 PM
    it's too bad that the package was removed from cydia

also, i added the <hdr-image-capture/> key to the N82AP.plist [3G] and did not work properly. i saw the additional wording in settings>photos regarding HDR photos, but nothing on the screen while in camera mode
    10-13-2010 02:03 PM
    That's what I got the impression was going to happen, so hadn't bothered to try yet.

I know people will say it'll be too slow on the 3GS, but I know for sure it'll be better than the HDR app I use at the moment, having to take 2 completely separate photos!
    10-13-2010 02:39 PM
    it's too bad that the package was removed from cydia
    I agree 100%. I was just looking for HDR Enabeler and I could not find it.
    10-13-2010 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD