I had Lockinfo for over a year and i also made sure to back up all my JB apps via Rock. Now that i finally JB again via limera1n, i am able to get my saved JB apps back without paying for it again by linking my Rock ID with Cydia but for some reason, Lockinfo doesnt offer that option and i have to pay for it AGAIN... WHY??!?!?!?!?? i also emailed them 2 days ago but still havent gotten a response from them, wtf!
    theiphonerocks likes this.
    10-13-2010 07:35 AM
    Not sure really. I never used Rock, but I do know that whenever I installed a fresh copy of LockInfo after a new jailbreak it always acknowledged my license after I went to settings > LockInfo.

The developer, David Ashaman, is extremely responsive. You should hear back from him.

Not that it's any consolation but I think he way undercharges for LockInfo too. I'd easily pay another $5 for everything that he provides.
    Hack-My-i likes this.
    10-13-2010 08:26 AM
    Not sure really. I never used Rock, but I do know that whenever I installed a fresh copy of LockInfo after a new jailbreak it always acknowledged my license after I went to settings > LockInfo.

The developer, David Ashaman, is extremely responsive. You should hear back from him.

Not that it's any consolation but I think he way undercharges for LockInfo too. I'd easily pay another $5 for everything that he provides.
    thanks...i actually had to DL the trial to load my license...
    10-13-2010 09:59 AM
    WERD...LockInfo is so worth jailbreaking for...it's the shizzle.
    10-13-2010 12:07 PM
    Man that sucks!! Idk why, i actually emailed LockInfo 3 days ago and they responded right away, but maybe just wait for a reply!
    theiphonerocks likes this.
    10-13-2010 12:35 PM
    You don't have to pay again. When you open the app and it checks to see if you bought it, click on buy now and then transfer license to a new device. I emailed him asking the same question and then I got a auto response email back with that info in it.
    10-13-2010 03:13 PM
    You don't have to pay again. When you open the app and it checks to see if you bought it, click on buy now and then transfer license to a new device. I emailed him asking the same question and then I got a auto response email back with that info in it.
    +1... it will transfer and ask you to link account to FB or gmail..
    10-13-2010 06:48 PM
    Just a note. LockInfo is going up to $7.99 after November 7th. So, if you want it, get it now.
    10-28-2010 06:00 PM
    I love LockInfo ... That app alone is worth Jailbreaking for.
    10-30-2010 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD