Greenpois0n released!

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
@farbod21,

I have my IP4 jailbroken with limera1n, when I tried to download My3g while downloading my phone went to the black Apple screen and is stuck there. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks

aggreyj

May 28, 2010
Visit site
This doesn't work for me with my 3G Ipad following the directions. It gets to the point where I'm in DFU mode and I click the Jailbreak button in the program. It turns my IPad back on and the green progress bar fills but then when my IPad gets to the lock screen the button says Jailbreak Failed and Restart to Retry. Several attempts same results.

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
If i'm jailbreaking for the first time, is there a reason why i would need to use tiny umbrella if i don't care about being able to unlock my phone or not?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
@farbod21,

I have my IP4 jailbroken with limera1n, when I tried to download My3g while downloading my phone went to the black Apple screen and is stuck there. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks

I would stay away from my3g (I dont use those rock apps to begin with) for now, until they upgrade it. I have heard it is giving people issues...

Anyway, give it a hard reboot by holding down sleep and power buttons... What happens after reboot?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
If i'm jailbreaking for the first time, is there a reason why i would need to use tiny umbrella if i don't care about being able to unlock my phone or not?

Yes. You should save your SHSH blobs on tiny umbrella in case you need to downgrade at some point in the future...

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I would stay away from my3g (I dont use those rock apps to begin with) for now, until they upgrade it. I have heard it is giving people issues...

Anyway, give it a hard reboot by holding down sleep and power buttons... What happens after reboot?

I get the same screen, black with the Apple logo?!?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I get the same screen, black with the Apple logo?!?

Id just do a do a restore and start again...

1. Turn the device completely off and disconnect it from cable/dock.
2. Hold down the home button.
3. While holding down the home button connect to a computer with a cable (easiest) or dock.
4. Keep holding down the home button until you see a connect-to-itunes screen You are now in recovery mode.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Everything ported over... Theme full upgraded and running... Now I can go to sleep...

img0344q.png

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Id just do a do a restore and start again...

1. Turn the device completely off and disconnect it from cable/dock.
2. Hold down the home button.
3. While holding down the home button connect to a computer with a cable (easiest) or dock.
4. Keep holding down the home button until you see a connect-to-itunes screen You are now in recovery mode.

Worked like a champ, I want to thank you very much for your help!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Ohhh man Farbod what theme is that!!!

Its a hybrid that I worked on combining mostly ElitePro HD and the icons and chatkit from Xhd, plus a few other files. I customized a lot of the art so that it would match and fit right... It was a pain in the butt but I am very happy with the result. 90% of my icons I did myself plus I even customized the sbsettings to match...

Id check out EliteProHD... Its by far the most advanced and complete theme out... Only one to use 4.1 HD art...

Last edited:
Reactions: davetso

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Its a hybrid that I worked on combining mostly ElitePro HD and the icons and chatkit from Xhd, plus a few other files. I customized a lot of the art so that it would match and fit right... It was a pain in the butt but I am very happy with the result. 90% of my icons I did myself plus I even customized the sbsettings to match...

Id check out EliteProHD... Its by far the most advanced and complete theme out... Only one to use 4.1 HD art...

Thanks man! And great work!!! Your theme looks AWESOME !!

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Question. So yesterday I jb with Limera1n because I didn't know how long I'd have to wait for Greenpois0n and then today I jb with Greenpois0n. Was that Verbose mode that I saw during the jb? I keep hearing about that but don't know what it is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh