Cydia / Rock Errors

c!!!

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I just jailbroke my iphone 4. OS4.1 Everything went fine and many of my oldjailbreak apps were restored fine through Apt Backup.

The problem is the paid apps I used to have on my 3g (Intelliscreen, Elert, MiWi) I downloaded those again through rock and upon selection of any of the choices on the first running (free trial, purchase or download purcjased licenses) it gives me an error message - error downloading please check your internet connection. The internet connection is fine since web pages still load and I can search Cydia.

Any suggestions? Is this a case of the Cydia serviers being jammed up or is it a problem with my phone and the jailbreak.

Thanks!!

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I believe it is a problem with the servers being overwhelmed right now. Here is a tweet from the dev of iFile.

In case you are trying to register iFile right now, there is an issue with @saurik's server so that I cannot verify a purchase.

October 10, 2010 2:35:27 PM
from web

It sounds like the same problem you're having.

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I did the limerain jailbreak and got cydia installed. But now as soon as I open cydia, it crashes and the phone restarts.
Anybody?

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
When i try to install some themes for example CLASSified HD an error message comes up and says "http://apt.modmyi.com host unreachable" click okay and another one say "Host Unreachable" click okay and goes back to Cydia. Happens with other Cydia apps as well.

Any ideas on this situation?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox