Limera1n released

reesrk8

Apr 25, 2009
Visit site
hi
used limera1n on my 3gs (new bootrom).
Everything looks ok, but I can't get mobileterminla to work.
I have looked on there and someone said to use version 426 but i can only find ver 364.
Can anyone tell me where 426 is/
thanks
Rog

ginnz

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Does this even work on the iPad? 3.2.2? limera1n's page says it does, but for OS4 which is not released yet.

I followed instructions to a T on my iPad but no dice, no limera1n icon on the iPad after restarting, despite getting the success prompt. Just curious, the prompt said "Your jailbreak is done, turn it on when done" <--- How do I know when done is? Should I expect to see a limera1n icon on the iPad screen? Before I restarted (by holding power button), nothing happened on the iPad screen, and iTunes does not recognize the iPad.

yeah, you should see limera1n icon on the screen, then it should turn off.....

are you running it with ITunes running as well? you need to have ITunes running as well.....

ginnz.

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
hi
used limera1n on my 3gs (new bootrom).
Everything looks ok, but I can't get mobileterminla to work.
I have looked on there and someone said to use version 426 but i can only find ver 364.
Can anyone tell me where 426 is/
thanks
Rog

426 is available in Cydia. Search for MobileTerminal iOS4.

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
are the betas automatically updated to the next beta when they are released? Same with the final version? you dont have to do another jb to get the next version?

ferraristef

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Unlock?

Hi, I have been looking around to see if 4.1 can be unlocked with limera1n. Some said yes and some said no. they said if you wanted to unlock, you would update but keep your baseband with tinyumbrella. Is this true?

I have an iPhone 3g S 32GB
Baseband: 5.13.04

It is jailbroken with jailbreakme.com and unlocked with untrasn0w.

Thanks!

Stef

Ashere

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
First time Jailbreaker

Is there anything you should do after you jailbreak? I think a while ago they recommend changing a password of something so people wouldn't hack into your phone. So is there any security precautions i should take after i jailbreak?

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Only change the ssh password if you installed OpenSSH.

Is there anything you should do after you jailbreak? I think a while ago they recommend changing a password of something so people wouldn't hack into your phone. So is there any security precautions i should take after i jailbreak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My phone keeps freezing and/or reseting when i get a text. Probably 1 out of 4 text, anyone else experiencing this? I am using the bitesms beta.. i am also using anyring to change the default sms tone