Limera1n released

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
No. If you want to preserve your baseband, please use my TinyUmbrella Tutorial...

Make a list of your cydia apps... I just use screen grabs until I have a full list...

Where can I find your tutorial, I have done a forum search but could not find it.

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
QUESTION:

My iphone 4 is synced to my mac, so can i do this jailbreak on my other pc and everything work fine when i connect back to my mac?
I have my 4.1 blobs saved on my mac and can also do it on my pc if needed.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah as you'll be able to do anything you want on your mac once you're done w/your pc. I just ran to my mac to sync a new video once i was j/b to see how that went. I'm usually a little paranoid first time around...lol

Reactions: lineskier22

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I got a question if anyone can help,i just read this whole thread, I've got an ipod touch 4, so I don't have to do all that stuff you guys are talking about correct? Or should I still use the tu thing farbod mentioned? Thanks for any help, I'm still very new to ios.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I got a question if anyone can help,i just read this whole thread, I've got an ipod touch 4, so I don't have to do all that stuff you guys are talking about correct? Or should I still use the tu thing farbod mentioned? Thanks for any help, I'm still very new to ios.

Since you dont have BB to worry about, no need to use TU unless you want to use it to save your SHSH blobs...

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply farbod, much appreciated. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the dev team to release, seems to me that may be more stable?

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I guess i'm on the new bootrom because I've run limera1n three times and still no cydia. I hope greenpoison works

run limera1n then reboot your iDevice. once it says it's respringing let it come back then turn your iDevice off, give it a moment then turn it on. let me know how that works out for you.

With my luck in this world i'm completely amazed that i didn't brick my phone and instead it worked the first time for me.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
farbod, any issues that you know of? or that we should expect when using the limera1n jb??

So far I am busy installing packages and syncing my phone, but I havent noticed any bugs other than iphone browser for windows not working...

I dont forsee any real problems...

You can wait until Greenpois0n is released if you want. Should be out by midweek... I will probably redo my jailbreak at that point...

Last edited:

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When I try to restore to 4.1, it says "....could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3002)" anyone know what im doing wrong?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
TU with iTunes

Make sure you are using the most recent version of TU, (1.4.6) and make sure you give it administrator privs and that your host file is no read-only. Also make sure port 80 is open. Those are usually why you get that error.

Also make sure you saved your 4.1 blobs...

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Idea for mac users?

Would wine or wine bottler whatever you call it work into tricking limera1n.exe is running in windows but is actually running on a mac? curious cause i have used this a couple of times for example WinPlot can only be used in windows, but wine tricks it so you can use it on a mac.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox