Completely redid status bar and added weathericon

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Have you guys noticed any effect on battery life using weather icon. I'd like to use it but I feel like checking the weather every so often will drain my battery too much.

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
img0371.png

img0370.png

Did you have to resize the icons to show alarm, temp and weather icon along with the battery percentage and meter? Running it with the regular status bar, i lose the battery percentage when I have an alarm enabled.

Edit-Just noticed you dont have bluetooth enabled. That might be the difference. When that Icon is also present, do you lose the battery percentage?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Did you have to resize the icons to show alarm, temp and weather icon along with the battery percentage and meter? Running it with the regular status bar, i lose the battery percentage when I have an alarm enabled.

Edit-Just noticed you dont have bluetooth enabled. That might be the difference. When that Icon is also present, do you lose the battery percentage?

Yes I do lose the percentage with BT enabled... There is only so much room :)

JhonnyC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow very cool, what app did you use to change the font, and what font is it?

Sorry if that's a basic question but I'm fairly new to the JB community.

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
@Farbod- I noticed you have your provider as Farbod/Mcell. Is there any way to have the provider customized so it can say something when I'm on AT&T and something different when I'm on my microcell?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
@Farbod- I noticed you have your provider as Farbod/Mcell. Is there any way to have the provider customized so it can say something when I'm on AT&T and something different when I'm on my microcell?

Yes, mine only says Mcell when Im on Mcell, otherwise it just says Farbod. There are two different files to skin...

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Wow very cool, what app did you use to change the font, and what font is it?

Sorry if that's a basic question but I'm fairly new to the JB community.

I didnt use an app, sadly fontswap doesnt work with 4.x. I ported over a font manually.

The font is Neuropol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods