I was all pumped about downloading a INav type theme like Teknologik but it needs Springjumps and well I saw springjumps hasn't been updated to 4.0 yet so I'm a sad iphone guy now. Is there anything else out there like springjumps or something that would work. Would a Inav type thing work ok without springjumps?

Josh
    10-01-2010 06:49 PM
    I'ma give this a bump
    10-03-2010 06:13 PM
    I am also very sad without springjumps. There are soooo many themes like Teknologik that are AWESOME, but without springjumps you can't get them looking like the screenshots. I like the Carbon Ovation themes as well but no springjumps. Yes i know carbon ovation works without them but no where near like it should.

Anyone know when springjumps will be released since someone else took the job? is there anything similar to springjumps that will work?
    10-12-2010 06:38 PM
    I've updated SpringJumps for 4.x, you can read about on
    twitter.com/0ptimo
    10-18-2010 03:05 AM
    is there any nav theme compatible with ios 4.x?
    10-23-2010 04:16 AM
    Teknologik is. And is a beautiful theme. But I get get FiveIRows to work for some reason so it won't look 100% correct. But its not 1 of those dumb inav type themes that only has 1 useful application on each page. Check it out in the link.

Teknologik Theme & Install Instructions | Apple iPhone School
    10-23-2010 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD