ok have a 32gig, iphone 4, jailbroken, via jailbreakme.com. I have just noticed, some issues, with my exchange sync, so, i applied, the fix, from apple, and it appeares, to be sorted, for now. However, i also seem, to be having problems, connecting, to data, which means, my picture messeges, dont come through, on time, only coming through, after a reboot of device. Also, am having issues, with regarding, to the time, it takes, for my iphone, to switch, from, edge, to 3g, via sbs settings, and also problems, with the time it takes, for my phone, to connect, to the internet. Is anyone else, facing the same?, are their any fixes, for this, like the one, apple, supplied, for excahnge sync?. Been searching, but dont appear, to be getting the right info.
    09-29-2010 12:04 PM
    your first problem is that your jailbroken... there is never any predicting how the phone will work once you stray the course only advice i can give is use tinyumbrella and try to reload 4.0.1 then jailbreak again if you must be jailbroken

but my real suggestion is upgrade to 4.1
    marvi0 likes this.
    09-29-2010 12:41 PM
    thanks for your reply, but is anyone, else experiencing the same?.
    09-29-2010 12:44 PM
    Apparently, a fix was posted, regarding this issue, can anyone please point me to it?.
    09-30-2010 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD