FaceTime and voice mail not working again

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I love having my phone jailbroke and have about $200.00 worth of jailbreak apps now, but if it doesn't get sorted out I'm done.

I've did a complete restore and re-jailbreak and I've lost FaceTime again and now my voice mail is gone too.

Am I not downloading a fix or patch or something????

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
How are you jailbreaking?

What ios are you restoring to?

What are some of these apps? (disbelief on $200 worth since its hard to find many that cost enough to add up to $200)

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
jailbreakme.com x 2

ringtoggle .99
auto3g 5.99
bitesms 8.99
my3g 3.99
mywi 19.99
ifile 4.00
sborganizer .99
pkgbackup 4.99

total 49.93, so yes a bit of an excited utterance. humble apologies.

that being said, any assistance to fixing my problems before i just update to 4.1 and cut my losses would be very appreciated.

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok so it seems that iphonedilvery (which enables a ton of the cool features of bitesms) does not play well with FaceTime.

Apparently iphonedelivery has a history of this sort of thing and recently caused issues with Facebook, if you had iPhone delivery installed.

Still searching for a fix, but if you were affected by the Facebook/iphonedelivery or apparently the FaceTime/iphonedelivery bug and can point me in the direction of a fix I'd be very grateful.

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow, seems we have to choose at the between the 2 at the moment. I suppose I like bitesms more than FaceTime, so I'll install iPhone delivery and keep an eye out for fixes/updates.

Appreciate you responding.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
What does iphonedelivery enable in biteSMS? I love bite, so I'm curious what it adds to an already pretty robust app.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
What are the options? I have quick reply set up for the lockscreen (via the bite settings) but haven't ever thought it was missing anything...

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
you dont have to have iphone delivery installed to use quick reply or quick compose in bite sms.

i use bite sms also. while the delivery reports are nice, i would go without delivery reports for now untill its all sorted out, if ever.

If its that critical to get notifications your text has been delivered, then you have a tough choice to make :)

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
ok guys appreciate the help. i've tried ssh and replacing the files that fix the fb error, no luck.

gonna try and get facetime/bite working without iphonedelivery now. wish me luck. hopely no restore will be involved.

qiuck question, if i do my baseband won't be updated will it?

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
ok guys appreciate the help. i've tried ssh and replacing the files that fix the fb error, no luck.

gonna try and get facetime/bite working without iphonedelivery now. wish me luck. hopely no restore will be involved.

qiuck question, if i do my baseband won't be updated will it?

you wont have to restore, make sure you have the latest version of fb. (facebook). The conflict was between bite and fb, nothing to do with iphone delivery, and bite and fb play well together with the newest version of fb.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR