Hi
    I just purchased myself an iphone 3G which was supplied jailbroken. Everything was fine until I installed winterboard which seemed to totally screw up my phone (very very slow ,springboard crashed ALOT!!! etc). I have since removed winterboard and it mostly seems o.k now but when I try to access the settings on my phone it hangs for a few secs and then just returns to the home screen Does anyone know how to fix this??. Also can anyone reccomend a different app to customise my phone (instead of winterboard). Phone is running os4 (I think can't check in settings!!)

Tia
    Chris
    09-13-2010 11:51 AM
    Hard restart...hold power/home buttons until phone shuts off, then restart it and see if it helps.

Otherwise...prob have to restore.
    09-13-2010 12:20 PM
    Tried the hard reset but no joy, is there a way to restore the phone without having to re- jailbreak? sorry for the noobness!
    09-13-2010 01:01 PM
    I think if you want to restore your phone you are going to have to rejailbreak it, thats the only way because right now you don't even know what is causing the slowdowns. Are you using ios4.1? or ios3?
    09-17-2010 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD