When looking on my phone I saw I only had a total of 5 cydia sources on my phone. The 2 big ones ModMyi and Big Boss, I have ZodTTD, telephoreo tangelo and some repo,ultrasnow.

So is there any Cydia/Rock sources worth adding to get more out of my phone. I have all the basic popular Jailbroken app/mods.

Backgrounder
    Activator
    Bite SMS
    Call Tell
    CyDelete
    5 icon dock and 5 icon SpringBoard
    SBSettings
    XGPS
    Lock Info
    WeatherIcon
    NoSpot (Turn spotlight off)
    3g Unrestrictor
    Winterboard

I'm just always looking for more out of my phone.

Thanks in advance
    Josh

PS I'm trying to get this forum back to talking about jailbreaking instead of the jailbreaking problem only questions.
    09-09-2010 06:29 PM
    $^% Rock. I will never install their apps on my phone.
    09-09-2010 07:55 PM
    why do you say F Rock? i love it because its much faster and user friendly IMHO. why do you think otherwise?
    09-10-2010 04:19 PM
    $^% Rock. I will never install their apps on my phone.
    You don't have an option now with the Cydia/Rock merger
    09-11-2010 02:40 PM
    Now with the merger "Cydia/Rock" should "ROCK". No more internal competition. Less Conflict. More Stability. More choices. Overall - More Rock for the iPhone Community. Good Luck Saurik... Now get some sleep... LOL
    09-12-2010 06:54 AM
    Good topic, I will be keeping my eyes on this one. I've always wanted to know what good sources are out there but I don't know which ones are useful, trustworthy, active...

I've found a couple of sites during my research but I never took the time to add the sources to cydia.
    Here is one with a nice list going on:
    Sources | Apple iPhone School
    09-13-2010 01:10 AM
    I added pwncenter to snag a few icons I liked in their GinoAwsome theme. Some cool themes in there but not much for apps or utils.
    09-14-2010 08:13 PM
    Seems not to many people add any other sources other than what comes standard with the Cydia/Rock install. Theres a good 20 to 30 sources to add but not many personal testimonials or information out there for them.
    09-21-2010 06:38 PM
    Well most additional repositories are for cracked apps...
    09-21-2010 07:44 PM
    What about removing some of the default repos? Would that help with load times for Cydia? If so, which ones could you live without? I didnt use winterboard so I deleted repos that focused on themes. I will use winterboard one the 4.1 jb comes out now that I have the iphone4.
    09-21-2010 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD