New Unlocked iPhone with Outlook

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have searched the threads here looking for information about how to synch my soon to be here iPhone 3Gs jailbroke with Outlook 2010. A good deal of comment says to enjoy the phone stock and then jailbreak it.

I can't. My carrier is t-mobile and I bought a 3Gs iPhone through eBay which is already jailbroke to use with my SIM card from my t-mobile BlackBerry. My plan had been to insert my SIM from the Blackberry into the iPhone when it arrive and I'd be off and running after loading my contacts from Outlook 2010. However, when I read a bit about it (*#&#& after buying the phone) I saw that sometimes using iTunes to synch with Outlook unjailbreaks an iPhone.

I'll lose a a great deal of utility if I can't synch Outlook 2010 and the iPhone. I am not a phone hacker so fear losing my jailbreak because then I won't have a phone being as I am with t-mobile. Is there another connector allowing me to synch Outlook 2010 with my jailbroke iPhone aside from iTunes?

Thanks for any links to articles I can read about synching or hints / tips here.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I can't remember the site. As long as it's wrong, then I don't care. Since I'm buying the phone used off of eBay, I'll have to acquire a copy of iTunes.

Are there any versions to avoid? Is there any op that I may do in iTunes which will remove the jailbreak?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77