Does anyone have Notifier working for them on iPhone 4?

McAlsop

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have Notifier working on iPhone 4 so you can see the icons next to the battery meter? I can't get this to work. If you do, can you let me know how? Thanks!

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Works like a charm; you just need to install libstatusbar from Cydia along with Notifier. If you're having trouble finding it, switch your user type to developer by going to Manage>Settings>Developer, then search for it. Haven't had a single problem with it.

McAlsop

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Works like a charm; you just need to install libstatusbar from Cydia along with Notifier. If you're having trouble finding it, switch your user type to developer by going to Manage>Settings>Developer, then search for it. Haven't had a single problem with it.

This eventually worked for me. I had notifier and libstatusbar installed but the notifications weren't showing up properly in the status bar. It was strange. I ended up uninstalling both of them, rebooting, then reinstalling libstatusbar and then notifier and it finally worked.

I had previously tried the "status notifier fix" and it did not fix the problem.

Thanks!

McAlsop

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Also, it seems like it didn't work automatically for mail. So I had to go into Reminder app Setup. Then "Manage Mail Support" and I had to add "Mail" to the list. Otherwise, I don't get email notifiers in the status bar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2