shsh blobs

uns.khan

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
hellow every body i have iphone 3gs, i have 4.0 i want to downgrade to 3.1.3 so how i can use shsh blobs of 4.0 ( what is shsh blobs ) then how can i re upgrade from 3.1.3 to 4.0 using shsh blobs ,,, could some one please tell me how to use shsh blobs with umbrella thank you

how to jail break an iphone 3gs 4.0 complete steps thank you

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
This has been answer at least a couple of times each day. With 3GS and IPhone 4, only way to downgrade is to have your SHSH hashes saved, Cydia or your computer, for each firmware you want to downgrade to. If you don't know what SHSH hashes are, google and read up. In short, if you don't have them saved, for example 3.1.3, you won't be able to install that firmware, ie 3.1.3.

To save SHSH or see what you have saved, run Tinyumbrella:
1) Make sure you Iphone is detected.
2) check "Advanced Options."
3) In new window, under "Device / Version," select whatever firmware you wish to try to save.
4) Click on "Save my SHSH." Pray Cydia has them. If you don't get an error, the SHSH hash was saved onto your computer.
5) Repeat to save other firmware hashes.
6) Now, click on "Display SHSHs." It should listed all hashes you have saved onto your computer.

Last edited:

uns.khan

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
thank bro , small dout is ,, all the iphone 3.1.3 they have same shsh , what i mean is if i have another iphone and in that the firmwire is 3.1.3 , so i can use the other iphone shsh on my iphone or i can not

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
thank bro , small dout is ,, all the iphone 3.1.3 they have same shsh , what i mean is if i have another iphone and in that the firmwire is 3.1.3 , so i can use the other iphone shsh on my iphone or i can not

Negative. SHSH hashes are unique for each iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox