There should be some section for iPhone 4 compatible apps. I know it would take time to get the number high but it would let people know what j/b apps work well with the iPhone 4.
    08-25-2010 10:33 PM
    Most apps tell u in the info section if they are compatible... Plus its easy to do a little research, there arent that many apps.
    08-25-2010 11:07 PM
    I wish it were easier within Cydia...very few apps have updated their compatibility info there. Almost everything is labeled Unknown Compatibility if you're using iPhone 4.

For now, I think the best starting place is still this spreadsheet. For iPhone 4 compatibility, just toggle that column to Yes. That said, there are always apps that won't be listed there that have been updated (Snappy springs to mind).
    08-26-2010 12:51 AM
    Most apps tell u in the info section if they are compatible... Plus its easy to do a little research, there arent that many apps.
    yes you are right but what im saying is beacause these apps can muck up our phones a tab, like the many one the front page of cydia/rock, could have iphone 4 tested not ios4 cause things are different on the iphone 4 itself.
    08-26-2010 01:03 AM
    Remember Cydia makes very little money and is basically made by people out of purely good will and intellectual achievement alone.
    08-26-2010 01:06 AM
    its a good idea though right? or maye they can just link to the compatibility site thats easy right?
    08-27-2010 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD