iPhone 4 Specific list in Cydia?

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
There should be some section for iPhone 4 compatible apps. I know it would take time to get the number high but it would let people know what j/b apps work well with the iPhone 4.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Most apps tell u in the info section if they are compatible... Plus its easy to do a little research, there arent that many apps.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish it were easier within Cydia...very few apps have updated their compatibility info there. Almost everything is labeled Unknown Compatibility if you're using iPhone 4.

For now, I think the best starting place is still this spreadsheet. For iPhone 4 compatibility, just toggle that column to Yes. That said, there are always apps that won't be listed there that have been updated (Snappy springs to mind).

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Most apps tell u in the info section if they are compatible... Plus its easy to do a little research, there arent that many apps.

yes you are right but what im saying is beacause these apps can muck up our phones a tab, like the many one the front page of cydia/rock, could have iphone 4 tested not ios4 cause things are different on the iphone 4 itself.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Remember Cydia makes very little money and is basically made by people out of purely good will and intellectual achievement alone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2