Companies claiming JB/Unlock on 4.0.2

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I see ads from companies that claim they can JB and Unlock iPhone 4 on 4.0.2. I presume that is a bogus claim at this point, yes?

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
It is not currently possible. It's a scam.

Yup...I figured as much. They're charging $35 for a "lifetime membership". LOL

I have no need to pay for that garbage. My iPhone 4 is already JB for free and is staying on 4.0.1 for now.

I can't believe they can get away with that crap. They advertise on Redmond Pie, too. Dirtbags...

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Yup...I figured as much. They're charging $35 for a "lifetime membership". LOL

I have no need to pay for that garbage. My iPhone 4 is already JB for free and is staying on 4.0.1 for now.

I can't believe they can get away with that crap. They advertise on Redmond Pie, too. Dirtbags...

we are sorry to hear that you got ripped off. we can permanent unlock by code for some networks so please PM us

bz0n3

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
how bout this tutorial? has anybody tired it yet??

redmondpie.com/downgrade-iphone-4-3gs-from-ios-4.0.2-to-4.0.1-without-shsh-blobs-saved-guide/

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
how bout this tutorial? has anybody tired it yet??

redmondpie.com/downgrade-iphone-4-3gs-from-ios-4.0.2-to-4.0.1-without-shsh-blobs-saved-guide/

Yeah, I read that. My wife is getting an iPhone 4 soon, and it almost surely will come with 4.0.2 already on it, so maybe I can test that out. Of course, she'll kill me if I brick her phone. :D

bz0n3

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, I read that. My wife is getting an iPhone 4 soon, and it almost surely will come with 4.0.2 already on it, so maybe I can test that out. Of course, she'll kill me if I brick her phone. :D

yeah, my cousin updated his iphone 4 so once i get home i'll try with his phone and see if it works.... hopefuly it does!

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
With that guide, you have a slight chance it works. See steps #8. It points to Cydia. Saurik, Cydia guy, says Cydia has more SHSH hashed saved then users. It means, if you are lucky, your new device, even new, maybe one of them saved, and thus, you can downgrade just like others with their hashes saved. So, there is no magic or secret way to get around Apple's SHSH security check.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73