I jailbroke and unlocked my Iphone4 with jailbreakme.com. I do not have the apn selection under network. I am running 4.0.1 I tried using xsellize.com/cydia/youtube789-youtube.

Now when I start cydia I get failed to launch xsellize.

any help would be appreciated. I have used the search button for days and find nothing that works on Iphone4.

Thank you,

John
    08-22-2010 10:09 PM
    I had the same problem, unistalled it then reinstalled it, still had the error but was able to go into xsellize and check supreme pref. that gives you the ability to change your mms settings as you know
    08-22-2010 11:16 PM
    I think you can use APN Changer site Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone. Go to that site on your iphone, via Wifi and then you should be able to install the T-Mobile USA Profile.
    08-23-2010 12:26 AM
    I think you can use APN Changer site Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone. Go to that site on your iphone, via Wifi and then you should be able to install the T-Mobile USA Profile.
    That's a bandaid fix and installs settings that can't be edited. Use this as a temp solution
    08-23-2010 02:21 AM
    Why not call T-Mobile amd get the correct apn settings. They have thier own iphone dept.
    08-23-2010 08:30 AM
    Why not call T-Mobile amd get the correct apn settings. They have thier own iphone dept.
    I don't want to loose my $10/mo plan. I used Unlockit. I am waiting for my SIM adapter to put in my old phone to reset the SIM. It is still not working yet.

John
    08-24-2010 09:25 AM
    I called t-mobile. They said it was my plan, so they pulled the $10 plan. On a side note, cellular data Network showed up on my phone today.

John
    08-25-2010 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD