im so upset i cant jailbreak my iphone4...

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i had jailbroken my iphone4 to check out how it went as far as battery life, lag etc...when i launched cydia it asked me if i want to black up my blobs to the server and i swear i did, and since then i restored with 4.02 and i was going to roll back and it says it is NOT there...i used umbrella.

i am so upset i cant jailbreak. is there any news at all on jailbreaking 4.02?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
You probably had a pending request, but wasn't saved within Apple signing period. Next time, you use tinyumbrella to save one manuallly right away. Think, it also sends the information to Cydia servers right away.

As for JB 4.0.2, next JB will probably be 4.1.

Last edited:

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
that sucks..maybe ill go exchange it and say it dont work good and maybe ill get one with 4.1

4.1 isnt released yet, so no, wont get one with 4.1 on it, and even if it was released tomorrow, and you got one with 4.1 tomorrow, it probly wont be jailbreakable right away.

Also, if you just say "it dont werk" they'll do a restore on it, see it has no issues and hand it right back to you

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
4.1 isnt released yet, so no, wont get one with 4.1 on it, and even if it was released tomorrow, and you got one with 4.1 tomorrow, it probly wont be jailbreakable right away.

Also, if you just say "it dont werk" they'll do a restore on it, see it has no issues and hand it right back to you

oops, i meant "4.01" sorry

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The chance of you getting a phone with 4.0.1 is probably pretty low. If you want to try, use "erase all content from the phone.... That delete everything off the phone, including the OS. Take it in, say phone won't boot up and stuck apple logo. Insteading of taking 30 minutes to restore the phone, they will probably just give you a replacement. Hope, it still running 4.0.1.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro